Hunters and Warriors

Arenas
Blizzard, take this weapon to the peaks of the blizzard mountains.

http://imageshack.us/f/825/nerfguns84700409.jpg/

Only up there will you be able to see the havens, and only then you can witness the godly power of these classes. The clouds are thick, the weather is harsh, and time is scares, but this is our last hope. Our last hope for this season.
i feel like a virgin for just typing that.

In all seriousness, use the gun.
no mages and resto druids love?
OP class:

"every1 jus calm down plz all i wanna do is beat every1 ez"

When no longer OP:

"OMG X CLASS IS OP BLIZZ I QUIT UR GUNA MISS MY 15$"

In all seriousness, I have not seen a Warrior or Hunter be OP for an extended period of time like rogues in 4.3.
10/04/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Invadeher
Where to start? alright 1 you are a lock you have truely insane survivability.

Yeah. First time in a long time.

2. Warriors are good and get better with better gear so yeah that might be a problem.

Then GOOD GOD, we've only had the first set of actual PvP gear just come out.

BM hunters are at their max right now they dont gain from Gear as much as other classes or specs.

Don't understand where facts came from but okay.

50% of the complaints about BM seems to be people who arent used to playng them and they dont like new things.

Wat

Mages are far worse than other classes if played well, yet you want other classes nerfed first.

Okay...that's exactly the problem...BM has hardly any curve.
Where to start? alright 1 you are a lock you have truely insane survivability.
2. Warriors are good and get better with better gear so yeah that might be a problem.
3. BM hunters are at their max right now they dont gain from Gear as much as other classes or specs.
4. 50% of the complaints about BM seems to be people who arent used to playng them and they dont like new things.
5. Mages are far worse than other classes if played well, yet you want other classes nerfed first.
6. Maybe rather yelling for just nerfing something into the ground look at why a spec is OP.

ur dumb
i don't care what they do as long as they nerf bm and buff MM
still doesnt make it right to make a op class! all were asking for is a balanced game
working as intended