Can't uncage a battle pet help please

Pet Battles
i made a GM ticket already, but who knows when a GM will actually answer. But anyways i caged a lv 25 pet (Clockwork Gnome) and now when i want to uncage it and use it, but it says something like " pet level is too high to uncage" I'm sitting here and like wth? what can i do? i was able to put it on the AH but i put it at like 95k so i dont think anyone will buy it.

anyways has this happened to any of you, and do any of you know how to fix this? i feel like this is a bug.
Looking at your armory, the only level 25 you have is a Clockwork Gnome. Is that the one you caged, or do did you have 2 of them at 25?

You can't uncage pets that are higher level than your highest pet. Unfortunately, if you have one high level pet and you cage them, you won't be able to uncage them again until you level up a different pet to the same level.

If the Clockwork Gnome I saw on your armory wasn't the one you caged, then it's a bug, and hopefully they can fix it for you when they answer your ticket.
helpful info

Is this so that someone can't buy a high level pet on AH in hopes of killing pets they couldn't before?
10/05/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Amz
helpful info

Is this so that someone can't buy a high level pet on AH in hopes of killing pets they couldn't before?

Yes, that's it exactly. They don't want people with no battle pet experience to be able to buy a lvl 25 pet and steamroll all the trainers for free achievements.
Okay, I understand that they don't want people buying level 25s without one of their own.. BUT.. If we clearly have the level 25 achievement, they should allow it. This is ridiculous and will definitely be a pet battle decider for me. Until they fix it, I'm done.
lol they should have AH warning listed then ...

=======================

Please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.