Why is my FPS so low on WOW MOP

Technical Support
My specs:

Case: Corsair 500R
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz
Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Video card: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5 Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB
SSD: Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
Memory Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
PSU: CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD
Window 7 Home Premium

With my video card, I should be running easily 60 fps on ultra setting but last night I tried MOP for first time and Im running on high and I only get 20 to 30 fps. Is that NEW normal for wow mop or something wrong with my video card?

I would like to hear your feedback to see if there's any way I can fix it? Thanks!
Old and out of date addons are very common causes of performance issues after patches.

Have you made sure to update as many of yours as you can?

Have you tried performing a full UI reset, and seeing what your performance is like with no addons even installed?
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
I don't have any addons at all.

What kind of updates do I need to do? the latest video card drivers? (I'm on the latest driver right now)

I haven't tried performing a full UI reset, may I have a link so I can post it here. Thanks!
Nothing wrong with your GPU. This is the new/common FPS, especially in MOP. I've noticed that in every expansion they up the ante in the graphics department. Which is normal progression.

I roll SLI660Ti's @ 2560x1600. When I disable SLi, I see my FPS drop to 40 or even 30 in some areas in MOP. With SLi, it's at 60 permanently.
My graphics are fine and I get this problem to the point the game isn't' playable. Well it's playable if you want to navigate the choppy graphics which I don't. There is no reason for them. I am so frustrated with this game it's quickly approaching not worth the bother.
Rather than posting to a thread from 3 years ago, it is best for you to create your own thread.

When you do so, be sure to post any details that help define both when things are bad as well as when they are better.

In addition, post the results of a DxDiag so that the people responding know what your system configuration is like:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/obtaining-system-files