Stop the Ninja crap, seriously

General Discussion
Paladin tank in heroic Shadow-Pan Monastery needs an Agility ring. Had it been a druid, then that makes sense, but c'mon a paladin really? LOL

People can really suck in this game sometimes.
was it a stam upgrade from his first one ? plus did anyone else want it ?
10/06/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Vyndorathran
was it a stam upgrade from his first one ?

I have had pally's do that to me before during Cata....and its not be any kind of upgrade to the pally...its just dirt bag players that know if a hunter needs a upgrade they will take if they can.
i can still need on str weapons and rings and stuff. its weird.
Druid tank in Heroic Jade Temple... needed on a piece of healing gear. Mage in Stonecore... needed on the healing trinket. Rogue in Morgushan... needed on intellect boots.

It happens. It sucks. =/

I just try to be the better woman between the two of us and not stoop to their level. I may ask if they wouldn't mind giving me the item, but beyond that... I'm not gonna start needing on everything just because a few jerks do it to me.

dont matter agil does a pally no good
Yeah it was a substantial upgrade for me.... 440 ring to 463. Guy needed it and left group immediately (was last boss). My friend and I were both top DPS for that run too, pulling 40-50K most fights, so it's pretty sad you give it your all only to have somebody do this.
My husband had been running Direbrew almost non-stop to try and get a DPS trinket that the boss drops. I watched him do the fight so I knew what to expect when my main hits 89, and seen the trinket drop. Husband gets excited, as that was the 50th kill he had clocked on this boss...

And we watch a healer roll need. And win it. Curious, I looked them up in the Armory...Holy/Disc.

._.;;; Wat.
People are rolling on this stuff for the ilvl upgrade. That's it. They have no intention of using the stuff for anything more than to get around the ilvl gated content.
Well i hate when new xpacks come out because the Theives come out as well was running one the other night and a pally tank was stealing Dps gear.. i mean really that just means its going take me longer to gear up because your stealing my gear and + your tank gear.. so u know what they going steal my gear.. dont think am not going steal there tank gear just saying..
Other players were giving me the @#$@# during Coren Direbrew this year, because of the people rolling Need on items for their off-spec, when I'm rolling Need for main spec. My trinket has a 1/6 chance of dropping, and three times a healer out-rolled me for it. When I said I needed it for main spec, I would always get a variation of "I don't care".

When someone else rolls Need on gear that I want, I always inspect them to see who needs the upgrade more, and roll accordingly. I just can't fathom how some people can be so selfish.
It could have been for the ilvl i guess... I don't approve of OS needing but blizzard says its fine. Just have to hope to get nicer people the next time. Don't give in to your anger. Be the one that gives happiness to others.

We paladin tanks dont' get dodge from agl anymore i think. Besides any str ring is superior to that since it gives parry and AP and all that....

Bad Tank. Bad.

Think of it as revenge for the " It's a Hunter weapon" days.

The huntard label just won't disappear....=(
If you don't like them doing it... then do it right back.. make it enough of a problem that is has to be fixed. That or live with it.

Blizzard wont fix it until they're losing subs in the masses because of loot rules.
you know how drops go and you may never get the drop you are looking for
Take what you need. Render unto you everything. Let them gnash their teeth in disgust, whine and beg. I used to be a nice considerate guy once. But no more. If I think I can use it I will take it. Let the tear drops flow.

Take from them everything....leave them nothing!
10/06/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Vyndorathran
you know how drops go and you may never get the drop you are looking for

So, it's okay to jack gear that not even statted for you because "you may never get the drop you want"?

Guess what? It's not.

Bliz really should have learned this lesson by now.