[WTS] Teebu's Blazing Longsword (A or H)

Achievements
Greetings everyone. Currently I've got a Teebu's Blazing Longsword and a Darkmoon Rabbit (Now a level 6 Battle Pet) In my possession that I wish to sell.

My asking* prices start at:

Teebu's Blazing Longsword
I transfer: 80k
I transfer + Faction change: 100k
You transfer: 70k
You Transfer + Faction change: 60k

Darkmoon Rabbit (Level 6 battle pet) - Sold

-Funds have run dry, need to wait till pay-day (Which is 6 days away) to transfer on/off servers-
Feel free to send me In-game mail or a PM if you have any inquiries.

*A asking price is a price that I would hope to get, not what you have to pay (Talking to you, guy who decided to send me over 100 skinning knives with a message insulting me due to high prices.) Feel free to make offers lower, I am rather friendly and will take all offers seriously.

P.S. Thanks for the free silver... >.>
10/07/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Nery
You, sir, are a douche for rolling on a DMF rabbit only to sell it.

I actually rolled on it to have it as a companion pet, it was the servers first down for the dmf rabbit too. When battle pets came out I used it for a bit and decided that I didn't like the pet as a battle pet. I used it for a day or so more and decided that It was no longer a pet I enjoyed having out.

What was I going to do? Let it rot on my list like my Hyacinth?

I have 195 (And growing) unique pets that I enjoy using, the DMF rabbit is a skin that I no longer find enjoyable.
10/07/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Nery
You, sir, are a douche for rolling on a DMF rabbit only to sell it.

What he does with it is none of your concern.
Updated OP. Am now available to transfer on and off servers.
*edit* Accidentally quoted my op instead of editing >.> Still selling, updated prices.
Had a low offer on teebu and 2 on the rabbit (10k and 13/9k '>.>). Still selling.
80k for a darker shade of a bunny?

Update us on the idiot that buys it plx

80k for one of the rarest pets in the game. That's only up a few days out of every month. That you have to fight 10+ other people for due to the fact you can't solo the boss that drops it. That has almost everyone on your server fighting for it. That is usually fought over by several other servers just not your own due to crz. That is usually sold for 100-200k on a lot of other servers.

So sure, I'll update you on the smart person that buys it for cheaper then most other servers.
Another few sub-par offers. Still selling.
Another nice offer on teebu come and gone due to a black market listing. /shakesfist Curse you black market and your wonderfully rare items. Still selling
No offers since last update. Still Selling
Some things have no price tag
Interested in this for a guild-mate.

It's 80k if you cage the pet on Proudmoore and transfer off with our gold, correct?

We understand the rarity of the pet so no troll here - willing to do 80k upfront.
Interested in this for a guild-mate.

It's 80k if you cage the pet on Proudmoore and transfer off with our gold, correct?

We understand the rarity of the pet so no troll here - willing to do 80k upfront.

Yep, that's correct. I'll send you in-game mail on an alt and we can work from there. :D
DMF Rabbit has been sold. Still selling Teebu.

Oh just because I was asked to.

It sold.
Funds have run dry and need to wait till payday in 6 days to transfer. Still taking offers though.