Blizz killing Ret PVP

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Sign my petition to get Agincourt kicked off ret spec forever:

http://www.comAgincourtsuxsixdix.com

You bring much disgrace to famiry.
/signed
This kid is always complaining.
Half the problems he brings up don't exist or are because of his own ignorance (i.e. gear issues)
He's either a troll or very terrible.
VERY TERRIBLE....
Here is another clown criticizing my gear. The sad part is that his gear is worse than mine. He has no enchants. He is gemmed incorrectly. Guess that makes YOU the terribbad player.
Every time Agincourt makes one of these threads, he usually harkens back to the "glory days" of Ret Paladins when he was one-shotting foes and taking names and generally names it during a vague period between Wrath and Cata... yet I've never actually see him do anything but piss and moan, blame Ghostcrawler for killing his mother, and on days he's bored, yell at people who even remotely try to transmog the Stormwind Guard outfit and point to his highly original set as the benchmark for all knight-wannabes.

Seriously, it gets old, Agin. Cut it out already.
Every time Agincourt makes one of these threads, he usually harkens back to the "glory days" of Ret Paladins when he was one-shotting foes and taking names and generally names it during a vague period between Wrath and Cata... yet I've never actually see him do anything but piss and moan, blame Ghostcrawler for killing his mother, and on days he's bored, yell at people who even remotely try to transmog the Stormwind Guard outfit and point to his highly original set as the benchmark for all knight-wannabes.

Seriously, it gets old, Agin. Cut it out already.
What are you talking about. I have never referenced any period before Cata. Quit trolling the members and allow other people to have an opinion.
Agincourt, how does it make you feel that I beat Gladiator Warriors in a 1v1?

Here's a tip, I don't know if you can handle it, I don't know if you're skilled enough, I don't know if you can handle such power being handed to you, but I can tell you that the secret to 1v1ing a Warrior is that you have to...

>............

Kite.

OH MY HOLY GOODNESS

mate me?
Cataclysm called, it wants it's enchants back.

Fully heroic geared, and a rogue or mage in greens can out-damage me without even trying.

I'm always generally top of the charts in heroics.

Make sure you spec Lights Hammer, and Divine purpose.

Divine storm for 2+ mobs. and HoR on 4+ mobs. Don't bother switching to SoR. Its a stupid seal for farming low lvl dungeons imo.

Haste before mastery

gg
do you think ur the only one who dislikes fighting warriors
Agin, you should reroll warrior, I think if you do we'd all pitch in to get you gold for some gear.
Yeah that works sooooooooo well in PvE though with a 10 minute+ boss fight....-_-

Looks at gear, looks at acheivs, sees nothing of worth, thinks OP should probably play a little bit more before he opens his mouth, leaves.

I do believe you are posting in the wrong thread, sir.
10/09/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Paladinwtf
Kite.

Oh come on! Why did you have to tell him that? Now he's actually going to be able to kill people...
The sad part is that we have to waste a global cooldown to maintain our weak DPS..

So, I face a warrior 1 v1 and I have to refresh Inq while he is burning me down then he acquires all that passive healing from Second Wind when he hits 30% health. At that point he is out healing my lousy damage. But it's just not Warriors, it's every class we face. Against equally geared and skilled players we can kill none of them.

Maybe Blizz can give us a new skill called Guardian of the Ancient Paramedic

Oh, and if you want to blame equipment check mine out and you will see I'm better geared and gemmed than 95% of all Rets and opponets at this point

Thanks Blizz for killing ret PVP

You smell like a baddie.
1. Get a better weapon
2. Enchant and gem fully
3. Macro all your bursts+ str trink+inq
4. Use keybinds
5. Stop QQ Start PEW PEW
The sad part is that we have to waste a global cooldown to maintain our weak DPS..

So, I face a warrior 1 v1 and I have to refresh Inq while he is burning me down then he acquires all that passive healing from Second Wind when he hits 30% health. At that point he is out healing my lousy damage. But it's just not Warriors, it's every class we face. Against equally geared and skilled players we can kill none of them.

Maybe Blizz can give us a new skill called Guardian of the Ancient Paramedic

Oh, and if you want to blame equipment check mine out and you will see I'm better geared and gemmed than 95% of all Rets and opponets at this point

Thanks Blizz for killing ret PVP

You smell like a baddie.
1. Get a better weapon
2. Enchant and gem fully
3. Macro all your bursts+ str trink+inq
4. Use keybinds
5. Stop QQ Start PEW PEW
My gemming is near perfect. I have a burn down macro. The difference between Ret weak damage is not the difference between a 450 and 463 weapon. LOL
Wait till you do stone guard heroic and you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off trying to avoid pools, traps, help chains and help keep tank dmg mitigated while keeping inq up and dpsing the !@#$ing boss while doing tiles too, forgot...and after its all said and done you only did like 80k dps lol.....

oops just noticed this is a pvp thread.....sorry all i noticed was Blizz killing ret
but one has to see that our dmg isn't really tip top..

when fighting other well geared players we see how much our class is bad atm, or the other classes are vastly op idk..
Alright this thread is pissing me off

Why is it every class forum is full of over-exaggerated whining? To the guy who said a rogue in greens was out dpsing you......the only thing I have to say to you is "LEARN YOUR ****ING CLASS" because if you are being out dps'd by a rogue in the current patch you suck, plain and period. I do 20-25k DPS at this level, compared to my MEASILY 23k average DPS as a rogue at 90 in greens (if combat I might get a short period of 40-60k DPS) but the single target damage is so horrendous that by the end of most dungeons my DPS average is low.

"Oh but you probably just don't know how to play" Nah go play a rogue, go level one and tell me this class is gimped in comparison because none of you QQers know what gimped is. Ret is not overpowered or underpowered right now, it is somewhere in the middle. If you are doing crappy DPS you aren't playing properly because at 90 in greens you should be pulling minimum 30k.

Secondly in PVP Ret is fine. Warriors are insanely powerful right now and most classes are having a hard time with them. Being Melee DPS against them just sucks, period.