Can't complete the first Pandaran Quest

Customer Support
I created a new Panda Rogue. The first quest you accept (to get your weapons) is apparently bugged. You can click on the weapons rack to retrieve them, but nothing shows up. You're just crouched there with no loot box in sight. You get the instructions to right-click on the weapons to equip them, but nothing is in the inventory and no loot box ever pops up.
I've tried logging out and back in, and even attempted it on another account (and computer - this time a Panda Hunter) entirely. I am not using any addons and I tried with auto-loot on and off.
Happened to me as well. I just abandoned the quest and picked it up again. Worked the next time.
I tried that but it didn't work. Also tried logging out and back in. Still no luck
Ha. Finally. I had to abandon the quest, exit the game, log back in, then pick up the quest again and it worked.
Still some kind of weird bug. But it worked finally.
Ha. Finally. I had to abandon the quest, exit the game, log back in, then pick up the quest again and it worked.
Still some kind of weird bug. But it worked finally.

It's usually a connection issue where you are out of sync with the client. Logging out and back should usually fix it.

If it persists I'd recommend visiting our Technical Support forum for troubleshooting assistance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011701/