Wind/Mist Monk LF High End Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Keeping this as brief as possible, I was not planning on playing this expansion due to my aviation career. After looking over my schedule it is clear to me that raiding is easily doable still, thus, I came back to the game a week post-expansion. My prior guild, Fallen II, I left due to not planning on continuing playing in Mist, but since making that decision I rerolled a monk and am planning on taking him to the highest level possible of raiding. I prefer only high end guilds as that is where I have tanked and healed the majority of my wow career. From full clearing hard modes prior to nerfs and chasing high ranked world kills I want to continue that drive with Mist. I'll leave out specifics on here, however, I encourage any guild looking for a full time monk to drop a thread.

Cheers
-Lacer
LF WW Monk.

6/6N - 1/16 Heroic by tonight

Top 80 US 25's

Server Firsts

Raids: Sun-Wen 6-9pm PST

Real ID: bobs69amx@comcast.net
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Progression
  • Tier 14
      6/16 Normal
  • Tier 13
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    to the top
    Current Need
    Highly experienced & dedicated raider with previous history of top 200 US kills throughout multiple tiers of content is preferred. Most importantly we are looking for a player who is willing to put the guilds success above their own personal glory and help us continue to successfully raid 10mans on a relaxed raiding schedule.

We are currently looking for: (ranged dps is high priority)

Mage
    Monk - Healer/Tank
    Shaman - Resto
    Priest - Disc/Holy

We run a very lean roster, and do not believe in recruiting for the bench so you will have a raid spot.

Raid Times
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 7pm to 11pm CST. We strictly raid stated hours and no more. There is a possibility we may push back raiding to 7:30 but that is still in discussions.

Contact
    Web: http://www.devierum.com/
    Application: http://www.devierum.com/
    In Game: Roylez, Manamonster, Ryxsyn, Stickymeet, Grumpygal, Manabanana, Ticklepickle, Manameat, Mananananana, Bajingobomb

Background
    The majority of the guild have been playing together for years and have all played in top 50 / top 20 guilds prior to recently reforming. Devierum was established on (US - Malfurion) back in 2004 and by the end of TBC had worked its way up to the TOP guild on the server obtaining server firsts through out Black Temple & Sunwell including both pre-nerf Muru & KJ kills.We aim to provide a fun atmosphere of friends while still maintaining a focus driven raiding environment. As a bunch of re-roll characters starting 2 weeks in to DS in blues / crappy epics, we managed to finish the tier with a top 300 heroic madness kill without any legendaries, on a strict 12 hour schedule, and significantly behind the gear curve. Though we are not focused on our rank, we will certainly be aiming for better during this new tier of content and look forward to adding some skill and depth to our current roster.

Expectations

• Full knowledge of the class and spec you are applying as. We are not interested in educating people on how to play, if you are not confident in your ability to do what your spec and class is intended for in a raiding environment, please save us both time and apply when you have the confidence.
    • Strong drive to theorycraft, read up on your class, come up with strategies, and generally spend large amounts of time outside of raid improving yourself and contributing to the guild.
    • We expect you to have a baseline amount of knowledge of most encounters in an instance before coming to the raid. Although our strategies for bosses may be unique or unorthodox you can get a working idea of the mechanics of every fight via our forums or various websites like this one.
    • You must have a computer that allows you to perform well in a raid environment and a stable internet connection. If you DC all night long or consistently get unplayable lag on raids, do not bother wasting our time or yours.
    • Be mature and not easily offended. Off-color comments are thrown around a great deal on mumble. If you have sensitive ears or are easily offended this is not the place for you.

If you are self-motivated and have a serious attitude about the game, enjoy a relaxed but focused 3 day raid schedule, and are a reliable raider, we'd like to have you. I would ask you please put some effort into your application, having one word answers to each question only shows how little interest you have for joining.

With that being said, if you believe we are what you're looking for, then feel free to visit our website for additional information. If you have further questions or would like to discuss our recruitment process, create a character on Cho’gall and get in touch with Roylez, Manamonster, or Bajingobomb.
    Hello there!

I am the GM of the guild <Of Hells Design> on the Whisperwind server. I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, sorta lol. We are a mature, serious, goal oriented, fun, hilarious, and crazy raiding guild. Slay dragons (or other hideous looking things) first and asks questions later! Our goal is to push content ASAP when possible with the release of MOP, challenge modes, scenarios, raiding, etc.

*Things that we won't ever do*
    -Give you up
    -Let you down
    -Run around and desert you
    -Say goodbye
    -Tell a lie and hurt you

^Random guild joke

We are presently recruiting healers and DPS for our 25man raiding team, all open positions are core positions!

Classes and Roles we are currently open for: *This is not exactly how many people we are looking for*

1-2 DPS Monk
    1 Healer Monk
    2 Warlock
    1 Holy Pally
    2 Priest (1 Heal, 1 DPS)

Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:30pm EST to about 11:30pm/12am
    *We also raid on Mondays as last push days but it isn't a strict requirement*

Contact info
    Real ID: Thegod526@gmail.com
    Battletag: Ysosrslawl#1721
    In Game: Ysosrslawl(GM), Zultankulle(GM alt), Noles(Officer), Xävïus(Officer), anyone else can direct you to me
    top top
    Hey Lacer

<Pure> is looking for a mistweaver monk. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 1/6 MV 25HM and all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
    Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

We are currently 1/6H.

Cata:
    11/13H, 7/7 H, 8/8H

*All of our progression kills are on 25 man mode, We do *NOT* consider going to 10man for any circumstances, so this will never be a problem. We *ARE* a 25 man progression guild!

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
    Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, and flasks for each raid. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and have fun, but if you're derping, expect constructive criticism. We do not belittle people in our raids.

We are currently have a high need for mages, WW monks and warlocks but will consider any high quality applicant. We are NOT looking for warm bodies. We ARE looking to upgrade our current DPS core with high quality players. If you are applying here you should be one of the best players in your current guild.

Contact Us

Please get in contact with Crimsonlily, Ninjablaze or Pjmiagi in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
    (Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
    (Pjmiagi) colby_1471@hotmail.com
    (ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
    We are Late Night Alliance 10 man guild.
    The Baelgun Server (PVE) is in PST
    Raid times: Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs: 9:30PM-1:00AM PST

Guild has been together for over three years now and does not recruit anyone under 18 years old.

We cleared all heroic content in Cata including an early april kill on Madness.

Past Guild Highlights:
    11/12 HICC
    Realm First Grand Crusader
    5/5 MH and 9/9 BT in BC

EPGP will be used for loot distribution. Guild ranks and looting priority is based upon maintaining a 75% minimal attendance. There will be a weekly 10% decay. Offspec and sidegrade items will be offered for 10%.

All members are expected to maintain a consistent attendance and be prepared for raids. We expect our members to research their class role and the encounter prior to each raid.

Apply at:
    www.insomnia-baelgun.wowstead.com

Feel free to contact myself or any of our officers if you have any questions.
    top top realID : Global4545@aol.com
    Kinetic on Arthas is a new guild looking for recruits!
    We just transferred to Arthas and are currently looking for more people to fill our roster! We just started the guild a few days ago. All levels are welcome.

We plan on raiding on (all times are eastern/server time):
    Sunday 11:00 pm - 3:00 am
    Monday 12:00 am - 3:00 am
    Wednesday 12:00 am - 3:00 am

Currently we are looking for all roles to fill a core 10 man raid team. Once we get a core group together we will be putting together a second 10 raid team and work our way into 25 raids.
    We will be aiming to get heroic runs on farm as soon as possible in order to get geared for future progression.

We have all raided in the past and have cleared old content hardmodes in Cata, WOLTK, BC and vanilla. We have some pvp'ers and welcome that if you are into that. We are considering setting up a rated bgs group for those who would like to participate.

If you would like to apply or have questions message Aellas or Knobz in game or visit our website:
    http://www.kineticofarthas.enjin.com
    Application Link: http://www.kineticofarthas.enjin.com/recruitment
    to the top
    Hey Lacer,

My guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for progression raiding. We are a late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan and I have a couple options you could possibly be a part of (we have 1 core progression team in need of a monk -either dps or heals can work- asap!).

Below are the competitive raid teams and their times.

Team GangnamStyle(25man):
  • This is our late night weekly 25man group. Raid times are...
  • 12am-2:30am (CST) on Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday nights.
  • (This would be 1am-3:30/4:00am EST or 10pm-12:30/1:00am PST).

When it comes to our PROGRESSION raid teams, we expect our raiders to be knowledgeable, experienced and prepared. We only want top players for our progression teams. So must be competitive and strive for not only server firsts but our goal is to reach top 100 in world or better. Not only do we compete with those outside the guild, but we're also friendly competitive within guild.

Please don't contact me about any of our progression raid teams if you don't have experience or don't understand the difference between progression raiding versus casual raiding. We don't want to teach people from scratch in these teams. We also have a casual and alt team in guild if you aren't able to be a part of the progression groups.

If you are interested in any of these times please contact me:
    Real-ID: shadyshen@yahoo.com
    Battle-ID: jlastevens#1525

Thanks, and gluck to your search in finding a guild for MoP :)
    -Pnutbutter
    Hi Lacer,

This is for a CORE spot.

Annihilus is recruiting for MoP heroic Progression. We are currently ranked ranked 115 US 10man and looking to do even better.

ABOUT US

Annihilus is a guild that started out in Firelands. Since then we have rapidly become a solid group that raids at the highest levels. We raid 4 days, Monday-Thursday, during progression and cut back as needed once progression is over. For a 14-16 hour raid schedule, we raid progression content at a relaxed yet focused pace in order to turn that effort into success.

The guild is active outside of main raid with Challenge modes, PVP, etc.

Annihlus invites you to join us in our effort to do what we enjoy doing while making our presence known. If you would like to kill tough bosses, play with extremely skilled and competitive players, and be a part of a guild that has quickly come into its own, we are the guild for you.

PROGRESSION HISTORY

6/6 Normal MSV
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    7/7 Heroic Firelands

CURRENTLY RECRUITING

Blood DK
    Holy Paladin
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid

We encourage all exceptional players to apply.

SCHEDULE

Tuesday: 6:00-10:00 PM
    Wednesday: 6:00-10:00 PM
    Thursday: 6:00-10:00 PM

*Monday: 6:00-10:00 PM During Progression.

All raid times are Pacific Time.

PREREQUISITES

- Be able to maintain 95% attendance.
    - Be willing to GIVE and TAKE constructive criticism and advice.
    - Have a positive, friendly attitude.
    - Be a TEAM player.
    - Be logical.

CONTACT

RealID: mfmukhtar786@gmail.com
    BattleTag: Bombs#1271
    In-game: Bombs

You can send a tell to anyone in Annihilus and ask for Bombs.
    Hi Lacer,

We're looking to fill a core WW/MW spot.

We are currently 2/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults 25 man Heroic. We finished Dragon Soul at US 19th Heroic 25 man while raiding 12-16 hours per week and hope to do even better in MoP.

25 man raid times: 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM (EST) Monday through Thursday
    Loot system: Loot Council
    Guild Established: 5/5/2005
    Current roster size: 28+

Notable Dragon Soul achievements:
    * H: Ultraxion (25) - US 21st
    * H: Warmaster Blackthorn (25) - US 20th
    * H: Spine of Deathwing (25) - US 22nd (PRENERF)
    * H: Madness of Deathwing (25) - US 19th

What you get from Promethean:

• Knowledgeable guild and raid leadership with 7+ years experience
    • A stable roster (20 people have been around at least 6 months, 15 more than 1 year)
    • Focus on building long lasting friendships in addition to progression
    • Consistent ranking in US top 50 on 25 man heroics
    • 12-16 hour raid week during progression (additional raid days never added)
    • Fair loot council system
    • Free repairs, potions, gems, and all enchants
    • Multiple alt runs on off days

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday from 8:30 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST.

World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/27393/
    WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/malfurion/Promethean/rating.ach

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Amiye, Rexea, Zhi, or Methods on Malfurion at any time.

Good luck with your guild search!

Real IDs/Battle Tags:
    Amiye#1532
    Saphira#1853
    wowzors_918@hotmail.com
    camac5@msn.com
    Static - Top 50 US 25m, 3 nights a week (Wed/Thu/Mon, 9:00pm - 12:30a Eastern), needs a few incredibly talented DPS, and perhaps a Healer

RealID: virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    Why our guild rather than the countless others?
    <Enkeli> was formed as the result of numerous players who were raiding 7 days a week prior to Mists release. We also value real life and so thus the guild was formed to allow us to continue to complete ALL content while current. We will not be utilising the stacking buff as it goes against our core principles. We raid three days a week on a weekend time schedule of five hours a day.

All our raiders have a diverse background ranging from the aforementioned 7 day raiding guilds to new up and comers who have demonstrated exceptional percentiles. Our guild chat is filled with highly entertaining banter at all times of the day and we pride ourselves upon being able to take a joke.
    Currently we have smashed our way to 6/6 and will resume HEROIC raiding this week.

When are our raid times?
    We raid on the following Days/Times:
    Server Time: 6PM - 11PM PST Thur/Fri/Sat
    11AM - 4PM AEST Fri/Sat/Sun (This scales off American Daylight Savings, http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html)
    We always raid based off PST

Please add one of the following Battle.Tags to arrange an interview over vent. Exceptional applicants may have paid transfer arranged.

Oxyra#1473
    AshenAngel#1491
    Seressa#1450
    Syretia#1838
    ForgottenFX is a Semi-Hardcore, yet serious 10 Man raiding guild on Area 52 Horde (PvE EST Server)

We are currently recruiting the following

Restoration Druid
    Holy Priest
    Affliction Warlock OR Hunter
    Blood Death Knight
    Restoration Shaman
    Elemental Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk

The group is run by top end leadership that were 8/8HM DS and have over 12 years comprehensive raid leading experience combined. Raid times are 11:15PM to 2:30AM Server time (EST) Tues, Wed, Thurs. We will be tearing through content and would love to have you with us if you are like-minded experienced players.

All recruits are for full time positions, not bench warmers.

Please contact me at Battletag - Khadaj#1485 or RealID - punkbat@email.com

Thank you for your interest.