Kinndy and Pained

General Discussion
Why Blizzard? Why do you make such enjoyable characters in your novels just to kill them off? :,( Kinndy was my favorite non lore character by far (and I'm gnomaphobic!). You did this to me in The Shattering as well with the dwarf Anduin had the hots for (her name escaptes me). WHY?!?!?!?!?!
I agree. However, it made the book all the more incredible to read.

The one thing that blew my mind was after reading the destruction of Theramore in the novel I was extremely put off over the lack of effect to the destruction of Theramore in the game.

In the book it talks about how the rubble were floating mid suspension in air as if caught in a dimensional wake and that their were bodies still floating and rotating off the ground as if they had died in space.

When you get to the game you just see a carbon copy of an old destroyed keep and a crater.

They could have pulled it off...they had floating destroyed structures in the Outland. So it was just laziness of the artistic effects.

Yes, it was free....but put some pride in your work.
I agree. However, it made the book all the more incredible to read.

The one thing that blew my mind was after reading the destruction of Theramore in the novel I was extremely put off over the lack of effect to the destruction of Theramore in the game.

In the book it talks about how the rubble were floating mid suspension in air as if caught in a dimensional wake and that their were bodies still floating and rotating off the ground as if they had died in space.

When you get to the game you just see a carbon copy of an old destroyed keep and a crater.

They could have pulled it off...they had floating destroyed structures in the Outland. So it was just laziness of the artistic effects.

Yes, it was free....but put some pride in your work.

Yes. Also, may I ask for a memorial to them?

that's a good idea
Even as a horde player, I would a memorial to them. They were great characters in their own way and I was sad when they died :(
I cried manly tears when kinndy died..... So many manly tears.....