I offer a challenge for PvP Frost DKs.

Death Knight
Beat this damage in AB.

http://i.imgur.com/xMvaa.jpg

Edit- Haste/crit. Trust me.
I have a better challenge for you. Try to get a full pvp gear as horde
10/03/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Herppderpp
obviously go for 3% hit/3% expertise, then haste, then crit (i think?).

Yes.

Don't worry about your crit percent, it'll get better come better gear.
At least it's better at the beginning of Mop compared to cata.

That 5% base makes a nice difference.
Andry do you have any alts or just strictly frost dk?
also why does my avitar swing and everyone else just stands still.. da fuk
Also, give me like 2 months when I get a stupidly OP heroic weapon and I'll come at you bro.
10/03/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Andry
http://i.imgur.com/xMvaa.jpg

"...and they say Andry's epeen grew three sizes that day..."
10/03/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Pushßutton
"...and they say Andry's epeen grew three sizes that day..."

Mine would have at least grown 12 times.
10/03/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Håon
Andry do you have any alts or just strictly frost dk?

I've played a Frost DK for the past 7 seasons.

Only one 80 in Wrath.
Only one 85 in Cata.
Only one 90 in MoP.
so haste, followed by crit: for 2 hand frost.What is your crit chance. Mine is only like 8.5 or something. I have 2 hand frost spec, and I obviously go for 3% hit/3% expertise, then haste, then crit (i think?).

Is it seriously only 3% hit we need now? Suppose we learn something new everyday. I can't believe I haven't been doing that.

Crit is ~11%
10/03/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Andry
Is it seriously only 3% hit we need now? Suppose we learn something new everyday. I can't believe I haven't been doing that.

Yes, you'll need 3% hit and 3% exp as well as they both contribute to your spell hit rating, which is 6%. As well as them both being beneficial to have with or without spell hit rating.
Gratitude, Jack.
Haste, mastery, Crit and PvP power. in my eyes 4 most important stats. (Not in order)
So I pretty much just obliterate and frost strike. ALL runes are saved up for obliterate only (unless special/rare situations call for other things, such as cc). I use howling blast when it procs and costs no runes.Am I doing it right (2hand frost here of course)?

Icy touch dispells are stupidly good.

It's hard to juggle doing those and doing damage versus healers.

For BGs this tends to work really well. Silence a healer and use remorseless winter right away.

5 seconds of silence into a 6 second stun where they can do nothing. This of course won't work vs good healers, but it's a nice combo :).

Use chains of ice A LOT when you get the pvp gloves. Seriously need that runic power, especially if you're running Blood Tap.

General rotation is E Z Moade DK = Chains/Howling blast/Icy touch > Plague strike > Obliterate > (rime proc, I use icy touch a lot here for free dispell) > Obliterate/howling blast/chains > Frost strike dump.

Save that extra unholy rune if you can't obliterate. Been some cases where I have plague striked to get a boost in RP during our stun for a KM frost strike, or to trigger 5 Blood Tap death rune.

Can't believe blizzard let double death grip go live however. Ehehe

Little tip for fighting other DKs. Use Soul Reaper while their Anti-magic shell is up as it does decent damage, and obliterate isn't always up. Don't want to sit on runes.
24 Million Damage

Only 14 KBs

Spamming HB a lot aren't you?