I feel so betrayed.

General Discussion
My purple gear is now blue. I don't even have the motivation to farm the rest of it.
It's a color. Seriously, it's not that big of a deal. The stats were tweaked so they weren't as good in PvE, but the PvP stats were actually boosted.
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
Betrayed

I don't think you're using the correct word...
10/03/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Madisón
Betrayed

I don't think you're using the correct word...

Violated
Betrayed? Violated?

Guys, what are you going to do the day you'll get a real problem?

But if the colour of the name of a virtual pixelised gear from a videogame "violates" you that much, for the sake of your own sanity and those around you, please stop playing!
Stats and bonuses > Name color.
Ooked, right in the Dooker
This changes everything.
Having items with purple names doesn't magically make you cooler than having items with blue names.
first we get useless justice gear that is worse than any gear from a heroic.. now you nerf my pvp gear to blues????
10/03/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Whitedro
first we get useless justice gear that is worse than any gear from a heroic.. now you nerf my pvp gear to blues????

shouldnt use pvp gear for pve, and if you pvp with it everyone else got the same change so deal with it overcome adapt....
10/03/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Whitedro
There are people here, in the US, who dies from a single cold and eats less than one meal per day.

But yes, pvp gear... you know...
I'm calling the cops.
I dont raid in pvp gear thanks tho.. I worked damn hard yesterday for all my !@#$ to be turned in to blues is all im saying..
10/03/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Whitedro
I dont raid in pvp gear thanks tho.. I worked damn hard yesterday for all my !@#$ to be turned in to blues is all im saying..

Lol, worked....

You Hozen and your infatuation with text color
10/03/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Wolffangfist
Ooked, right in the Dooker
How do you think I feel every time I send an alt into Pandaria only to find my purples turn effing green! Oh, the -virtual- humanity!

Oh, look, there's an ore node...[rides off happily after new adventures]