Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
i will not settle down
10/09/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Allapologies
i will not settle down

but you no have rage
my dead bracket runs post-mortem circles around your dead bracket
10/09/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Hailstone
my dead bracket runs post-mortem circles around your dead bracket

Our dead bracket was totally the original dead bracket when being in a dead bracket was cool.
When I die, I hope I'm as cool as this bracket.

Here's a run down, from my point of view, of both brackets

60:
-We're better
-We got Warglaive
-60s are a "community" almost everyone on these forums know eachother in one way or another
-We do get games, but not as often as 70s. But imo ours are more fun
-Aside from resilience stacking healers and prots, every class as far as I know is balanced
-aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
-Muttons
-We don't have all of our raids, missing Naxx, Ony, World dragons, ZG, and our world bosses
-Only a few of us could be considered retarded

70:
-They suck
-They don't have Warglaive
-70s are somewhat a community, but the majority of it is bashing eachother about win trading in RBGs or arena
-They get more games
-Brutal gear is available at a cheap cost, sounds nice but because of that more retards flock to 70s
-They think arena rating at 70 matters
-aaauuuugggggghhhhhh, they lack it
-They are only missing ZA as a raid I believe
-They do have arena and RBGs, but good luck building a real team and not getting dragged into wintrading
-As far as I know they aren't balanced at all, but last time I actually read the 70s thread to legitimately find out was a week after the Mists patch came out. A lot could have changed
-A lot, and I do mean a lot, of them aren't too bright

This is about all I can think of right now

Impressive!
+2 movie scenes
10/09/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Bigbabby
lol my friends fresh 90 warrior soloed twin emps

err merr gewrr werrr cerr serr murrch
10/09/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Bigbabby
lol my friends fresh 90 warrior soloed twin emps

lol buncha your 80's been soloing ICC stuffs for ages.
60 > you.

Not quite related, but i finally RaF'd a monk to 80 and the class is pretty... fun. i guess. Got no idea about "balanced", tho. Haven't really actually played it much - what questing I did do with the two RaF toons themselves was basically the monk on auto-follow behind a holy paladin which was utterly facerolling all.

I find it rather satisfactory, i might add, to abandon and/or delete said paladins after the "main" is leveled.

RaF > all.

edit- oh, BTW... monks get some daily quest (and one every 10 levels) that gives a buff granting +50% XP for an hour or so. Coolest leveling thing EVER. Not to mention it stacks with RaF for some serious XP...
Level it to 90 and do it yourself.

Bye.
I dont like your pallitude.

Bye.

Bye.

+1 humor
http://imgur.com/ZJ5C5 Team was bad, one was afk the entire game. I gave up on objectives and just started farming the enemy team :\

Bye.

Pallitude..
Gonna have to write that one down.