DK damage too high?

Death Knight
This is not a QQ thread, rather I want some info to why the hell are DKs always #1 on dmg in rated bgs by a mile atm.
I was doing Rbgs last night on Tichondrius and yeh granted we faced some good teams, still every game win or lose, some dk(s) would be owning meters by almost double. Highlights include some random DK pulling 35mil in a losing game for him while the 2nd highest on dmg had only 20mill. hunters might do more but every game I played if there was a hunter they were left to D and I got no flag maps
frost dks.
one of their main abilities is an aoe cleave. its essentially number padding. any class with aoe is capable of doing it if they chose to. hunters could stand back and just multishot the entire game and top damage but its not overly effective for anything other than inflating damage done meters
This is not a QQ thread, rather I want some info to why the hell are DKs always #1 on dmg in rated bgs by a mile atm.
I was doing Rbgs last night on Tichondrius and yeh granted we faced some good teams, still every game win or lose, some dk(s) would be owning meters by almost double. Highlights include some random DK pulling 35mil in a losing game for him while the 2nd highest on dmg had only 20mill. hunters might do more but every game I played if there was a hunter they were left to D and I got no flag maps

It's the frost DK's.
Pretty much what everyone said, howling blast is our spell cleave, it does dmg and spreads dots, sometimes it crits and sometimes it gets bugged (doesn't apply diseases) also there is DnD (death and decay) which does a-lot of dmg if you have a !@#$ ton of pets on it during its entire duration. There is also outbreak and pestilence. Dot one target up with all ur dots possible and then spread it to anyone within 5 yards (maybe 10 not so sure). That is where most of our dmg comes from, after that you can count our melee dmg when we hit 70k+ with obliterate or what not. Now you most likely think "holy %^-* you guys are op" well if you look at some dks in random bgs who do a-lot of dmg usually have a-lot of deaths if they don't have a pocket healer. A-lot of dks now use death pact and lich bourne to heal them selves. (some dks might use other ways of healing but as of now majority uses death pact) But anyways, when those two skills are on cd they go down pretty fast, I guess compared to other classes, frost dks have low survival rate but there damage makes up for it so it evens out. A-lot may disagree saying learn to use necro strike death strike or w,e but thats a different topic :D