Ghost Wolf VS Spectral Wolf

Shaman
Do you use the glyph of spectral wolf?
Ghost wolf.

I don't like the spectral wolf's run animation, it looks so slow (larger wolf), the color (too blue, maybe) and the fade to total transparency makes it look bad from unsymmetrical views.
10/06/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Shboomshbam
the color (too blue, maybe

from a draenei?

/boggle

edit: spectral for sure. its what i wanted ghost wolf to look like since i saw feral spirits in wrath
Ghost wolf, I think the animation for spectral is just too slow.
10/06/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Scrufu
Ghost wolf, I think the animation for spectral is just too slow.

Spectral is too big and that makes it feel slow. Its as big as any wolf mount out there.
I keep normal ghost wolf in the hope that it draws less attention in PVP :)
They need to put the white wolf glyph back in dammit!
Ghost wolf. Like others have mentioned, I don't especially care for the apparent slowness (I know it's not actual) of the run animation.
heck yeah i do! ghost puppies are the best part of being shammy imho XD I'm in spectral wolf form more often than not.
I prefer spectral. But I do agree that the animation is a bit too slow.
If they decreased the size down to the original ghost wolf this problem would be fixed.
10/07/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Shelria
They need to put the white wolf glyph back in dammit!

Agreed.

It's counter-productive of the Dev team to implement a "cosmetic-only" minor glyph system, then remove one of our only cosmetic glyphs from previous expansions.
I use the glyph so that when I pop feral spirit we all match. I have definitely capped a few bases in ghost wolf while my pets get all the attention.
I miss artic wolf. That is all.
yea i miss the arctic wolf too. spectral is fun..but it looks weird and is bigger then other wolves, or at least used to be for some odd reason.
10/07/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Kutcho
I keep normal ghost wolf in the hope that it draws less attention in PVP :)
I like both, a lot. Guess I just switch out when tired of being bright blue.
10/07/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Frèya
I like both, a lot. Guess I just switch out when tired of being bright blue.

but, you're draenei o.O
My PVE build uses blue - PVP normal (i don't want any additional attention)
10/07/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Bulko
I use the glyph so that when I pop feral spirit we all match. I have definitely capped a few bases in ghost wolf while my pets get all the attention.

Didn't even think of that. Mind = blown.
Spectral because I am too lazy to change it to something else because it used to be the same glyph for arctic wolf which i'd rather have back. I dislike the ghost wolf more than the spectral so I figured i'd just keep it.