[H] 2.3k+ Duelist Warrior LF arena/rbg

Blackrock
Some of you might know me as I've been on blackrock for over 5 years, have had experience in 2100 2v2 2355 3v3 2k 5v5.
Here is a link to my achievements; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Jaedek/achievement#95:165
Note- the date on my duelist is bugged I achieved that title in season 3 as warrior/druid.
Open to run anything, currently running mage/war for cq points/screw around; nothing serious.

Please send me in game mail or whisper me in game
The date on your duelist isn't bugged. There weren't Achieves during s3/most of S4. It wasn't retroactive.
10/07/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Phatshøtz
The date on your duelist isn't bugged. There weren't Achieves during s3/most of S4. It wasn't retroactive.

Riddle me this smart guy, why did I achieve duelist on a day when titles were not rewarded from the season.
No. I've been on blackrock horde since 06'
10/07/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Jaedek

Riddle me this smart guy, why did I achieve duelist on a day when titles were not rewarded from the season.

even if that were the case he is not wrong those achievements were not retroactive
I understand that, and cannot explain in the least why/how. But if you take a look, most of my arena achievements are recent besides titles. They are from s1-4, as I played a hunter in wotlk and quit mid way until a month before mop. I understand there's a lot of obvious facts behind how it works, but im a rare case lol.