Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 11 12 13 39 Next
AAAAAAAAAH, THE GAME IS BROKEN!!!! Ink trader does not accept Ink of Dreams!!!!
WHY is it set up to be Blackfallow inks and not Ink of dreams. I have like 250 inks of dreams and like 3 starlight inks. PLEASE make it so that they take INK OF DREAMS not CATA inks
The reason was a cover they didn't put a mop ink trader in at the start for the same reason they made DM cards use the 1 day cd item...to limit people from cranking out decks which in turn slows gear accumulation which in turn slows raiding and prolongs content. All part of blizz's evil plan to do less work!!!!!
Currently, it's still Blackfallow ink to trade, even after the maintenance? I assume they haven't hot-fixed it as of yet?
10/09/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Coldblooded
the whole excuse for not implementing the ink trader @ mop release is garbage... giving people time who were not prepared for mop sounds like a personal problem, not everyones.

^This.
Really? Where can i Trade Starlight Inks for Spirit of Harmony?
10/09/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Icepyre
WHY is it set up to be Blackfallow inks and not Ink of dreams. I have like 250 inks of dreams and like 3 starlight inks. PLEASE make it so that they take INK OF DREAMS not CATA inks

That's nothing i have 1500 ink of dreams waiting to be traded. I'm also very sure there are many more people that have much more then me.
Ya I have around 8k and bought more for cheap in anticipation of the trader being in today, hopefully we can reach their attention so they can fix this like the Ox card hotfix
Yeah this is some bullcrap. There's absolutely no reason why the ink trader wasn't updated upon MoP release. It's now almost a month later, and they're still "working on it".

Work a little harder blizz. You just made an TON of money off the chumps like me who continue to buy your garbage. Put it to some use please, aside from picking your teeth with the corners of $1000 bills.
seriously stop qqin ... they will fix it ... some time this year ... untill then play the game and stop cryin on forums plz
We is this supposed hotfix happening, because I have a crap ton of ink and i had figure it should be up by now
Yeah this is some bullcrap. There's absolutely no reason why the ink trader wasn't updated upon MoP release. It's now almost a month later, and they're still "working on it".

MoP has been out for a total of 2 weeks. The game has been out "almost a month" as much as the game just came out "yesterday"
What Blizzard and their team dont understand is that this is prime time for scribes to make money.

With our lack of a spirit cd, one card a day minus what scrolls we have stocked.

We need the ability to trade in to make our money, end of story. So i hope you realize this and help us out blizz. Come on brah.
How many WoW players does it take to screw in a Light Bulb???

100.... 1 to screw it in and 99 to QQ about it on the Forums
10/09/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Æryn
I mean he told me it had been updated and was selling the new inks, but I've never been to that area so I'm not sure if you mean that vendor always sold starlight ink for a spirit? I just wasn't sure.

Troll be gone!!
So is the trade in there now? cant find it myself but posts seem to have died out
10/09/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Nethaera
Just as an fyi, I'm looking to get an answer for everyone. I'll let you know when I find out something more to share.

So, It's been over 2 hours since this and at least 4 hours since maintenance ended. Where are the answers?

It cannot be that hard to give whoever was supposed to do this a call and ask WTf and then report back? This ink should have been trad-able day one. I have almost two guild-bank tabs full of ink to trade and I sure others have more. Dark Moon fair ends Saturday. Get this show on the road.
Still not working. Any word on when the hot fix is going into place?
No, it's not been fixed, yet. I think the posts have died out because (hopefully) the trolls have gone to feed elsewhere and everyone remaining is just waiting patiently for the next update.

/waitpatiently

Cheers.