Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 13 14 15 39 Next
I like what that one person said a few pages ago.

"I am running out of room for all these inks"

I mail them to my auction house toon then get on it and hit return so they are all sitting in my mail box.

Oh, I don't disagree at all with you. I simply mean to say that we can only wait here for the next forum update from Neth. He'll come through for us with a response by the end of business, no doubt. Cheers and happy browser refreshing!

When is the close of business by which you expect some reply? I really think we should have had a reply a while ago, and at the very least Blizz should have added a correction tag to the original (wrong) post about updating the ink trader this AM by 9 from being front and center on the top of their forums page. You still have people reading that then skipping the 12 pages of replies... I would think replacing that with some sort of apology and statement that a fix is in the works and can be expected by such and such time is trivial and should already have been done. As it is, the only reply from Blizz is "buried" on page 9 or something--I forget the actual page and not going to look for it!

You know what? You're absolutely correct. An apology would be nice. I couldn't agree more.

AFAIK, Blizz HQ is in California, USA so it is 2pm there at the moment. Of course, these are the days of the magical interweb, so I suppose my "business day" analogy is a total fail, anyway.

Cheers!
I like what that one person said a few pages ago.

"I am running out of room for all these inks"

I mail them to my auction house toon then get on it and hit return so they are all sitting in my mail box.

You can send them to me. 0=)
you can get scrolls thru a quest with Spirit of harmony, and if people were making cards on day 1.... thats 1 scroll per person.... so even with people farming inks they would of only made max 1ea for the first 24 hours
10/08/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Nethaera
Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short.

LIAR.
10/09/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Doubledare
Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short.

LIAR.

Pants on fire!!!!

Btw why are they called a pair of pants?
Check the other thread Feathers.. Neth responded there.
So, how much ink does everyone have stored up? I've got 2040 myself.
It doesn't matter how much ink you have banked. You can only get 1 scroll of wisdom a day per scribe. So chill guys there's plenty to do than be on here !@#$%ing that they made a mistake.
I make glyphs, not darkmoon cards -.- I can make as many of those a day as I like.
10/09/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Handjab
It doesn't matter how much ink you have banked. You can only get 1 scroll of wisdom a day per scribe. So chill guys there's plenty to do than be on here !@#$%ing that they made a mistake.

you can make more than 1 per day, with the commisioned painting quests that has no cd , just takes 5 spirit of harmony for each one ;) happy farming!
where is that quest at?
The abratorium(sp?)

The place where you train your dragon.
That doesn't have anything to do with Ink trading though. If there was some other conversion rate that would be awesome. Like Bundles of groceries type thing for Motes or Spirits of Harmony.
10/09/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Handjab
That doesn't have anything to do with Ink trading though. If there was some other conversion rate that would be awesome. Like Bundles of groceries type thing for Motes or Spirits of Harmony.

No. You are correct. Being able to get extra scrolls has nothing to do with ink trading. But in your correctness you forgot that you brought up scrolls.
3 hours after Neth's post, any update as to why the ink trader is still taking Blackfallow ink? I'm in need of glyphs, and can't make any b/c I have a crap-ton of Ink of Dreams, and 1 Blackfallow ink. -.-
It seems unlikely that they would rush this, they forgot to do it, so they'll probably push it off to next weeks maintenance. I doubt they care enough about scribes to hotfix just for that (hope i'm wrong, i got a ton of cards to make waiting on starlight).
10/09/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Cursed
So, how much ink does everyone have stored up? I've got 2040 myself.

8,560 and counting.