Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 15 16 17 39 Next
I also just wanted to add, I highly doubt they are delaying the change on purpose. They would assuredly get QQ for waiting another week until after the fair, but they would (and have) gotten far more from making a false announcement on purpose.

There's really no reason why Blizz would lie on purpose. They didn't have to say the change was happening today, they've been pretty vague on the actual date the whole time just saying "1-2 weeks after release." They obviously intended to change it today but there has been some kind of bug.

Another thing point to a bug is that briefly today a few hours ago the ink trader was completely untargetable for me. He was still standing at his location in SW, but I couldn't target or interact with him at all. It seems like they were attempting to update him but something went wrong

The only thing I would ask for is some kind of update even if it is just to say "we're still working on it". I know some people would think there's no point in a blue post if they don't have something new to share, but in frustrating situations sometimes people just like to hear anything from an authority figure, even if it's just to say they're still trying to fix it.

That pretty much sums it all up. Not hard for blizz to follow up with a blue post saying whats going on. THe ox trink got hotfixed over night. Shouldnt be hard to revert the ink trader back to how it was just before 5.0.4 launch
Fun fact: if you want to make a specific deck you need to make, on average, 97 cards. THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!

Edit: Whups typo should have been 87.
97 cards. Thats crazy.
where's the answer ?
10/09/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Ouic
Another thing point to a bug is that briefly today a few hours ago the ink trader was completely untargetable for me.

Likely nothing to do with the specific vendor. This is a known bug that happens randomly to any object, from mailboxes to raid bosses, since the pre-patch, I believe.

Oh, I'd never encountered that before so I just figured it was related to them trying to update the npc. Never mind about my bug evidence then lol.
10/09/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Hmmkay
Fun fact: if you want to make a specific deck you need to make, on average, 97 cards. THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!

thats why people trade cards, ive made 10 cards and i almost have a full deck

thats why people trade cards, ive made 10 cards and i almost have a full deck

Yeah naturally bartering or buying cards is the way to go :) but I'm sure there's plenty of people who !@#$% about making 30 cards and not getting a full deck.

BTW obvious comment is obvious.

Whups typo should have been 87.
/bump

yawn.
I sell the cards I do not need and use the money to buy the ones I do usually making more money in the long run.

Easy Peasy
WANT TO BUY ANSWER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I sell the cards I do not need and use the money to buy the ones I do usually making more money in the long run.

Easy Peasy

No one has ever thought of that before.
10/09/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Nethaera
Just as an fyi, I'm looking to get an answer for everyone. I'll let you know when I find out something more to share.

My three year-old son upon looking at Naethera's avatar -- "That's a candle, daddy! That's a candle!"

He was so excited. : )

Easy Peasy

No one has ever thought of that before.

lol'd

My three year-old son upon looking at Naethera's avatar -- "That's a candle, daddy! That's a candle!"

He was so excited. : )

And yet I never get recognized in public. ;) That's awesome. Thanks for sharing that.

No update yet. Again, we'll provide one when we have one.
10/08/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Nethaera
4:26 p.m. PDT *This has been delayed and an additional update will be provided as soon as we have one to provide. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Neth.
Thank you at least for the update on there not being an update (not sarcastic). Will check back later tonight I suppose.
Yes, seeing text in blue is a comfort, even if it's just to say "we're still here, we're still working on it...".

Thanks.