Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 18 19 20 39 Next
you guys cry too much.

blue is aware of the issue.

wait for them to respond.
10/09/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Chairmanpao
the price of cards are gonna drop the second they enable it... ill stay with my 15k dark moon cards tyvm.

no it wont you still need a Scroll of Wis 1 card per day so enless you can farm 50 Spirits a day goodluck
10/09/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Ángels
the price of cards are gonna drop the second they enable it... ill stay with my 15k dark moon cards tyvm.

no it wont you still need a Scroll of Wis 1 card per day so enless you can farm 50 Spirits a day goodluck

Once again a Darkmoon Mists Card requires One Scroll of Wisdom and 10 Starlight Inks to make? So if the price of Starlight Inks go from 350g ea to 50g ea isnt it inevitable the price people are willing to accept for a Darkmoon Card will fall?
Darkmoon card prices will fall because there are people with multiple scribes who are sitting on upwards of 40 scrolls and more inks than I bother to count. Once all those cards hit the market the undercutting war will start and prices will drop until the supply dries up.
10/09/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Dundrmifflin
Once again a Darkmoon Mists Card requires One Scroll of Wisdom and 10 Starlight Inks to make? So if the price of Starlight Inks go from 350g ea to 50g ea isnt it inevitable the price people are willing to accept for a Darkmoon Card will fall?

No, the cost to make doesn't drive the price, the limited supply does.
the last status was 3 hours ago, any updates?
10/09/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Peepjynx
the last status was 3 hours ago, any updates?

We haven't gotten a real update all day. They know what happened and what they're going to do about and it and when. They just won't wont tell us for whatever reason.

*edit: Looking at Zarhym's twitter: "Tested a hotfix for Ink Traders, but it wasn't working well & we don't want to "break" other things. It's tricky, but we're working on it." Apparently Ink Traders are the most difficult vendors in the game.
Didn't they have the vendors trading the ink of dreams a week before MoP then changed it back? I honestly don't get this.
Just leave it till next week, there's no rush good sirs.
Have a nice day, and tell the implementer of said hotfix to go out and enjoy the sunshine and take a week off.
Tell him i said he could.

Good day to you
Yes I can see why it sucks not having the trader in ATM but it'll even out in the long run. The more you buy and mill the more inks you'll have stockpiled so you don't have to farm anymore. Hopefully it'll be in by the end of the DMF
Guys, I still can't see where to exhange the ink? At the normal vendors - its all still Blackfallow and Inferno Ink..
10/09/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Handjab
Yes I can see why it sucks not having the trader in ATM but it'll even out in the long run. The more you buy and mill the more inks you'll have stockpiled so you don't have to farm anymore. Hopefully it'll be in by the end of the DMF
Pretty much.

It just restricts the supply in this DMF, pushing herb prices higher--encouraging me to spend more time farming herbs and less time enjoying the Faire.
I would say soonest will be via maintence tonight/tommorow morning. Or next tuesday with reg maintence. Still wish someone would hop on to tell us what the 411 is. Yes I just said 411
well that would be wonderful... but why in the world would they say that? i mean we pay for nothing dont we?
10/09/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Deceptive
I would say soonest will be via maintence tonight/tommorow morning. Or next tuesday with reg maintence. Still wish someone would hop on to tell us what the 411 is. Yes I just said 411

Only because you said "411" ... I popped on in to visit Sinzi Sparkscribe and she's still asking for Blackfallow Ink. 8*)
Honestly, this should have been done 2 weeks ago.

If you wanted a transition, it could have been done by having a second legacy vendor who took darkfallow ink.

Would have made things a lot better for scribes--I never would be destroying things in my bank because I have inks taking up 75 slots.
10/09/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Xeios
Darkmoon card prices will fall because there are people with multiple scribes who are sitting on upwards of 40 scrolls and more inks than I bother to count. Once all those cards hit the market the undercutting war will start and prices will drop until the supply dries up.

EXACTLY!!! Thank-you... no more of this "1 Scroll a day Crap!" moment that ink trader is up lookout!!!
how long does it take to do this u would think it would be a quick 5 min fix
Lies .... You Lie ....Blizz Lies ....never trust anyone in a top hat or posts in Blue.