Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 28 29 30 39 Next
Right... its broke.. they haven't ever changed the currency on a vendor before.............
10/11/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Zoè
Right... its broke.. they haven't ever changed the currency on a vendor before.............

And they certainly didn't have this vendor working on beta or anything...
Any news

10/11/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Hauthorn
In the meantime, I doubled all the gold I could spend last night milling Green Tea Leaf @ 60g a stack into ink that sells for 200g each on my server. Top end guilds are going to spend whatever to get these things, so why not enjoy the extra profits while waiting to make our own decks?

60 gold a stack? lucky... on our server it's 200 gold a stack for green tea... luckily I have my own herbalist ... ><

any new from the Blues on this issue today?
I'm pretty sure the blues are just trying to ignore this post as much as possible. Not trying to rage bash Blizz, but they said the ink vendors would be up by tuesday, it's now thursday. This is really unacceptable. I can't really bash the CMs, they are just delivering the messages. But in all honesty, this seems way to fishy, Sunday at midnight a hotfix will go out where the ink traders magically work. Atleast update this thread with some useful information Neth. You are leaving all scribes in the dark and we are asking you the questions and you are failing to inform us. COMON!!!
Just more blizzard lies, this is lie number 2,936,357,125.034 it's kind of like the mcdonalds served sign the number just keeps going up and up, one day blizzard will learn what customer service is, hopefully before they go bankrupt....
I see a lot of pessimism here about the timing of the ink trader fix and the DMF closing. Blizzard adjusted brewfest so people would be more likely to get in there (and part of that reality was probably to get a trinket and improve ilevel and have more accessibility to raiding). They dropped some of the reputation requirements to allow for more accessibility of gear for JP and VP gear.

I am hoping that they are consistent in their perspective on this in regards to the DMF issue.

I figure either they will get this fixed on/by Friday to give a few days for people to get their decks together, or they will somehow extend the DMF or make a vendor accessible for a few days after the fix.
Database changes are hard apparently. Communication is even harder in the 21st century with no access to telephones, text messaging, email, etc etc etc. When I was at the Pentagon for a month TAD, I could walk to the person I needed to see in less time and get some info than it takes Blizzard blues to get info.

It isn't hard. The only reason we don't have it, is because they don't want us to have it.
All our conspiracy talk is going to make them push it back an extra week just so it doesn't look so obvious to what they were doing.

Odd how all the glitches that benifit players get hotfixed immediatly.
Yeah it would have been impossible to add another NPC that's only job was to be able to trade the new inks. Simply impossible.
Over 24 hours since an update. No news, Neth?
Does the rolling restart of realms have anything to do with the ink trader??
I hope these rolling restarts are repairing the ink trader. I have toons parked there patiently waiting.
Here's to hoping ink traders will be updated. I've been holding off on getting my deck all week because of this.
I really don't know what all the crying is about. Right now, if you farm enough and make a card, put 5-10k in your pocket. As soon as they make this happen, the prices will crash hard and the market will be flooded. Anyone can put a deck together at that point. The whole deck used to be about 10k and you can get that for one card right now!

Why rush it people, there goes your profits when it happens and then you'll really be crying. I have not heard so many cry babies since I went to kindergarden, jeez.
10/11/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Ashzahra
I hope these rolling restarts are repairing the ink trader. I have toons parked there patiently waiting.

Me too! The vendor is probably ready to get a restraining order on me because I have checked so often over the past 2 days LOL :D
10/11/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Avocado

Me too! The vendor is probably ready to get a restraining order on me because I have checked so often over the past 2 days LOL :D

Your skin tone certainly does match your name. Off topic - but true.
Honestly I have 3 maxed Scribes & I am more worried about helping ppl get their decks than making gold on Ah right now. Good ol' fashioned teamwork.
10/11/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Wini

Your skin tone certainly does match your name. Off topic - but true.

Haaaaaaaarrr! Yes indeed! <3
The market is not going to be any different than it is right now. I have made 3 decks and sold them for around 75k each. All the ink trader is going to do is make it easier on the people that have farmed a lot of herb to mill. It will just allow me to not have to farm for the last 6 cards I will be making before the end of the fair. Turning in 10 ink for 1 isn't a big deal, you still have to farm and you do not get a huge reward for your trouble, just a little help. With having a midnight reset on the scrolls keeps the amount of decks in check.
10/11/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Badjuju
The market is not going to be any different than it is right now. I have made 3 decks and sold them for around 75k each. All the ink trader is going to do is make it easier on the people that have farmed a lot of herb to mill. It will just allow me to not have to farm for the last 6 cards I will be making before the end of the fair. Turning in 10 ink for 1 isn't a big deal, you still have to farm and you do not get a huge reward for your trouble, just a little help. With having a midnight reset on the scrolls keeps the amount of decks in check.

Exactly my feeling Ill make my cards whether or not the Trader is active today, if it is it just saves me a little cash as I can burn up a by product I already have instead of having to buy new inks to get and it will make it easier to get my guildies the shoulder enchants once we get some slightly better gear