Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 29 30 31 39 Next
10/11/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Badjuju
The market is not going to be any different than it is right now. I have made 3 decks and sold them for around 75k each. All the ink trader is going to do is make it easier on the people that have farmed a lot of herb to mill. It will just allow me to not have to farm for the last 6 cards I will be making before the end of the fair. Turning in 10 ink for 1 isn't a big deal, you still have to farm and you do not get a huge reward for your trouble, just a little help. With having a midnight reset on the scrolls keeps the amount of decks in check.

Exactly.
Has there been an update on this issue recently?
All our conspiracy talk is going to make them push it back an extra week just so it doesn't look so obvious to what they were doing.

Odd how all the glitches that benifit players get hotfixed immediatly.

That's arrogant.

You really think they care even the tiniest bit what you think or say?

Think again.
I really don't know what all the crying is about. Right now, if you farm enough and make a card, put 5-10k in your pocket. As soon as they make this happen, the prices will crash hard and the market will be flooded. Anyone can put a deck together at that point. The whole deck used to be about 10k and you can get that for one card right now!

Why rush it people, there goes your profits when it happens and then you'll really be crying. I have not heard so many cry babies since I went to kindergarden, jeez.

on my crappy server, I can't get 2k for a card, but I would like to finish my deck without having to farm 10 stacks of fool's cap a day. The number of cards will still be limited by the scroll cd.
Some realms are coming back up, lets hope the ink trader has been properly hotfixed so we can get our decks and help friends/guildies do so too. :)
No change on my server.. other than org portals were broke.
Nope, still no hotfix. Back to farming.
World server is apparently down on mine. Lovely.
Yep, restart didn't fix it. Blah.
10 to 1 odds say they miraculously figure out the hot fix on Sunday or next Tuesday. The one thing I have found out about Blizzard is they would rather tell a white lie than to say, "hey we are waiting until after the fair." But who know I could be wrong.
How could you not think card prises will fall dramatically when the trader is updated? Just look at the posts in this thread, the majority are complaining because they have been saving their scrolls in orderir current to craft the cards after the trader updates because of how much cheaper Starlight Ink will be.

Yes there is still the 1 day CD but the market will be so overflooded with cards from the scroll stockpilers that it's going to take a while before the cards are worth even 70%if of what theof what they sell for now.
10/11/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Badjuju
10 to 1 odds say they miraculously figure out the hot fix on Sunday or next Tuesday. The one thing I have found out about Blizzard is they would rather tell a white lie than to say, "hey we are waiting until after the fair." But who know I could be wrong.

Their recent silence says a ton. It is pretty obvious what they are doing.
10/11/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Skizzie
Yes there is still the 1 day CD but the market will be so overflooded with cards from the scroll stockpilers that it's going to take a while before the cards are worth even 70%if of what theof what they sell for now.

That MAY be true, but right now this debacle is keeping current prices far above what they would normally be if Blizzard had done the nice thing and unlocked the vendor at launch.
Try to make the most of it. Lots of guilds will be going of Heroic modes and many others will continue trying to get normals down. Tons of opportunity that will be gone as soon as DMF is over.
I haven't forgotten anyone over here as of yet. We're still working on things on our end and once we have the issue with applying the fix resolved, we'll get it out to you all. I unfortunately still don't have an ETA.
T^T I can make a buttload of cards when this is fixed! :3 hopefully soon ^.^ At least Nethaera is telling us they are working on fixing the issue :3 I can wait for my cards and other bits and bobs.
Thanks, Neth.
10/11/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Nethaera
I haven't forgotten anyone over here as of yet. We're still working on things on our end and once we have the issue with applying the fix resolved, we'll get it out to you all. I unfortunately still don't have an ETA.

Could you have possibly found an answer to the other pressing question? Will they extend DMF if they cannot fix this in time?

On a side note. I'd hate to have your job. You must feel like the White house press secretary. They make you come out and spin things for them and you take all the heat. No one believe that guy either.
10/11/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Nethaera

Even without getting an answer of when this will be fixed, is there a possibility we could know if the DMF is going to be extended because of this, or if the NPC will appear in Org/SW so people will still be allowed to turn in and get their trinkets?
Thanks for the quick response, and not calling me out too loud for asking about this in the wrong forum.
blizzard obviously know what they are doing. This is the easiest fix in the world and any decent programmer could have this fixxed in minutes. They are purposely holding this hotfix back and will more than likely not be put in before the darkmoon faire is over.