Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 35 36 37 39 Next
10/12/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Midgettè
Is there any update past 10/9 (3 days ago)???? All of the uproar aside - not knowing makes it significantly more challenging to plan for stocking glyphs etc. I am going to be equally cranky if on the flip side I get stuck with a bunch of blackfallow ink I can't trade because out of no where with no advance warning the ink traders are miraculously fixed.

They will be miraculously fixed probably in a few hours. Not sure why you would have kept any blackfallow ink when this change was supposed to have gone through a few days ago.

Not enough herbs? LoL. Really? The pretense of this discussion, is the expectation was we could trade the lesser inks for a higher one. Ive milled herbs out of the whazoo and could barely make cards to even catch up with the scrolls ive made since day 1.

With DMF coming to a close in 2 days time and the "continued" delay of the exchange fix, of course we feel were getting stringed along, because were stuck with a whole month of waiting just for it to come back. Wait, let me guess what your answer will be, "you can farm/buy more herbs in that months time?"

With such a !@#$ty chance of getting the pigment to make the starlight ink and the abundance of this lesser ink just taking up space, its obvious something has gone wrong with Blizzard's plan and it backfired on them. Just my take on it.

And I know im not the only one whove thought of this "conspiracy" from the get go. It was obvious right from the beginning. Oh well, what can we do about it ey? :3

They only said the Trader was coming out a day before it happened.
Whats patently obvious is that players such as yourself relied on this change happening even before they confirmed it. You played the risk game and it didn't work out.
Now that your not going to get your cards made I bet your regret your decision.
Myself, I farmed and bought Herbs never once relying on the fact that Blizzard might make my life easier by bringing out the trader. I knew that should they do so I would have inks to last me until the next faire. Lo and behold I have a truckload of decks made and am laughing all the way to the bank to swim in my millions.

Wrong. They announced before MoP went live that the ink trader would be upgraded a week or two into the expansion.
10/12/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Handjab
Personally I hope it doesn't come up for awhile after seeing the way people have acted. Idc what your reasoning behind it is (well blizzard promised, blizzard lied). Maybe people should be a little more respectful instead of acting like complete a-holes to the people who for the most part have made an amazing game. And when the ink trader is fixed most of you will find some other reason to complain. Cause that's what you do. .........(drops mic)

So they say that a hotfix is coming with this feature... time goes by and it dose not get put it.

When the 5.0 changes went in the ink traders had this ink in it and they changed it back and it was working in the PTR correctly... and apparently on EU servers it works... i think Blizzard should be more respectful to it's players and when they say they are releasing a feature do so and say oh it's not working yet... not even giving us an excuse just ignoring the fact the issue was never resolved or anything.
10/12/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Talá
When the 5.0 changes went in the ink traders had this ink in it and they changed it back

I thought this as well but apparently it was just the icon that had changed. It still took Blackfallow ink even though it had the ink of dreams icon.

i think Blizzard should be more respectful to it's players and when they say they are releasing a feature do so and say oh it's not working yet... not even giving us an excuse just ignoring the fact the issue was never resolved or anything.

I'm not sure exactly what you want here. You want them to release something that is buggy and could cause who knows what kind of harm to who knows how many other systems just because they said it was coming out? They did give us a reason, they did tell us that there were problems when trying to apply it to the patch. We've gotten updates on it, as much as could be told. Since you apparently missed it in the first post I'll post it for you here again

10/9- Update - 8:40 p.m. PDT Unfortunately, when attempting to apply the hotfix, we ran into additional issues in testing. We don't have an ETA on when this will be able to be applied as of yet, but will be continuing to work on it. It's not a cut and dry fix unfortunately. Again, we appreciate everyone's patience while we work this out.
Isn't Blizzard a US company and all patches are done in the US?
10/12/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Dasffion
When the 5.0 changes went in the ink traders had this ink in it and they changed it back

I thought this as well but apparently it was just the icon that had changed. It still took Blackfallow ink even though it had the ink of dreams icon.

i think Blizzard should be more respectful to it's players and when they say they are releasing a feature do so and say oh it's not working yet... not even giving us an excuse just ignoring the fact the issue was never resolved or anything.

I'm not sure exactly what you want here. You want them to release something that is buggy and could cause who knows what kind of harm to who knows how many other systems just because they said it was coming out? They did give us a reason, they did tell us that there were problems when trying to apply it to the patch. We've gotten updates on it, as much as could be told. Since you apparently missed it in the first post I'll post it for you here again

10/9- Update - 8:40 p.m. PDT Unfortunately, when attempting to apply the hotfix, we ran into additional issues in testing. We don't have an ETA on when this will be able to be applied as of yet, but will be continuing to work on it. It's not a cut and dry fix unfortunately. Again, we appreciate everyone's patience while we work this out.
It's live in EU so what US not good enough ?
10/12/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Kilozilla

It's live in EU so what US not good enough ?

No, the US is hours behind EU.
So does this mean we might actually see it go live in a few hours? I hope so!

They will be miraculously fixed probably in a few hours. Not sure why you would have kept any blackfallow ink when this change was supposed to have gone through a few days ago.

And your statement is based on what fact where exactly is it listed that there is an update and when they are going to fix it. I haven't seen anything that says they are going to be fixed. As far as "stocking blackfallow ink" I didn't but since the traders didn't upgrade I am still making glyphs. I didn't quit selling glyphs just because an update didn't go through as planned. All I am asking for is a bit of communication from someone who has the facts preferably a blue post or a link as to when they are going to be fixed so yes I can plan around it.
The change went live on EU servers - confirmed 9 hours ago. See the last 2 posts on the thread below:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5616361999?page=3#

Yet, here we wait on US servers. >:|
Rolling restart on my server... /fingerscrossed
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE IT
Same! >.< Thousands of inks are dancing in my bank. lol
The rolling restarts today should be applying the Ink Trader to the realms properly. We'll be watching for any additional issues or concerns as well as keep everyone informed should we run into any further issues.

I just wanted to thank everyone who have been so patient with the delay despite the inconvenience and frustration it may have caused you. That was certainly not our intent.
The rolling restarts today should be applying the Ink Trader to the realms properly. We'll be watching for any additional issues or concerns as well as keep everyone informed should we run into any further issues.

I just wanted to thank everyone who have been so patient with the delay despite the inconvenience and frustration it may have caused you. That was certainly not our intent.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I love you
Server reset now. Perhaps it'll change. We should check to see if it's all good in the hood. Will post here if the Ink Trader has been upgraded/updated with the new ink.

**EDIT** Whoops, nm, it looks like it's already been announced.
Server reset now. Perhaps it'll change. We should check to see if it's all good in the hood. Will post here if the Ink Trader has been upgraded/updated with the new ink.

**EDIT** Whoops, nm, it looks like it's already been announced.

You are a bit behind the times my friend, scroll up >8¬)>

Whoops, nm didn't see your edit. >.<