Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 Next
The rolling restarts today should be applying the Ink Trader to the realms properly. We'll be watching for any additional issues or concerns as well as keep everyone informed should we run into any further issues.

I just wanted to thank everyone who have been so patient with the delay despite the inconvenience and frustration it may have caused you. That was certainly not our intent.

not to b***h and moan or anything, but when you guys tell us in advance its coming, the economy tanks out on starlight ink the day before....

that's fine. we knew WHEN it was coming.

THEN you botch it up and tell us there is no ETA, so the market re-stabilizes....

THEN you pop up and tell us its happening 10 minutes before you actually do it?

Thanks blizzard... nice to know all of us who who profit from the starlight inks got 10 minutes confirmation that you were going to screw over our profits.

and dont even be snarky and say you gave us 2 warning weeks/days ago, blah blah blah....

we were prepared tuesday. We were not prepared for it today.

For future reference, when you give warning about a change and you dont make good on it, that doesnt make it right to ninja-change it with 10 minutes warning at some random point in the future.
The rolling restarts today should be applying the Ink Trader to the realms properly. We'll be watching for any additional issues or concerns as well as keep everyone informed should we run into any further issues.

I just wanted to thank everyone who have been so patient with the delay despite the inconvenience and frustration it may have caused you. That was certainly not our intent.

not to b***h and moan or anything, but when you guys tell us in advance its coming, the economy tanks out on starlight ink the day before....

THEN you tell us there is no ETA, so the market re-stabilizes....

Thanks blizzard... nice to know all of us who who profit from the starlight inks got 10 minutes confirmation that you were going to screw over our profits.

and dont even be snarky and say you gave us 2 warning weeks/days ago, blah blah blah....

QQ

I love you

You hardly know me. This is all going so fast! We should take it slow. OK?

Love should go to the developers for working so diligently to get this and many other things addressed. :) They work hard.

I agree, more notification ahead of time would have been better for you. However, given the delay we had after we said we'd be able to apply it, you can understand our reticence to announce too soon again. Your feedback is duly noted though. Just please watch any language in the future when expressing your frustration. (in your posts)
Not a short warning read the forums before speaking

THEN you tell us there is no ETA, so the market re-stabilizes....

I exploited everyone who wasn't paying attention by following the action at consortium forums, had a heads up like 8 hours ago that EU got hotfixed during a restart.
IAWWWW YEAH.

Love should go to the developers for working so diligently to get this and many other things addressed. :) They work hard.

don't you worry ill take you out to dinner with all the money i made off cards and inks.
10/12- Update - 10:00 a.m. PDT The rolling restarts today should be applying the Ink Trader to the realms properly. We'll be watching for any additional issues or concerns as well as keep everyone informed should we run into any further issues.

Thank-you Neth and to the programmers who worked so hard to get this patch out before the fair ended. Fingers crossed that it paid off.
Edited by Nethaera on 10/12/12 9:59 AM (PDT)

Hmm.... sure seems like 10 minuted before restarts to me...
You know this could've been the greatest Troll ever if the EU people never had the ink traders in and they all played along with it.

don't you worry ill take you out to dinner with all the money i made off cards and inks.

The Pandaren Banquet? Really, that's just too much!
Edited by Nethaera on 10/12/12 9:59 AM (PDT)

Hmm.... sure seems like 10 minuted before restarts to me...

But EU servers got theirs updated nine hours ago. If you had gone by that, you would have known that US servers would be getting a fix hours later.

The Pandaren Banquet? Really, that's just too much!

Really I got one of those from The caches in the Vale. We could go on a picnic than

I love you

I agree, more notification ahead of time would have been better for you. However, given the delay we had after we said we'd be able to apply it, you can understand our reticence to announce too soon again. Your feedback is duly noted though. Just please watch any language in the future when expressing your frustration. (in your posts)

execept the problem is that your reticence is boggling. if you KNEW you had a fix that would work, why was it deemed appropriate to post this intel only 10 minutes prior? why not at least extend some measure of courtesy and give us a day or 2?

telling us tuedsday you couldnt make it work and there was no ETA is not sufficient notice to suprise patch it today.

there is no good way to spin it. this was bad form on Blizzard's part.
There's no need to argue over it everyone. He's right and you're right both. For those that didn't see it applied in Europe, it's short notice. Let's not argue over it.

We couldn't give a day or two notice because we didn't have a verification to provide you with accurate information.
Hooray!
*hugs Nethaera*

Not even Jack can hold a candle to your awesomeness!
Ok so now we all have all of the ink in the world we need but... ummm... SoW is still a midnight cooldown, so guess what guys, this fix wasn't all that was holding you back...

execept the problem is that your reticence is boggling. if you KNEW you had a fix that would work, why was it deemed appropriate to post this intel only 10 minutes prior? why not at least extend some measure of courtesy and give us a day or 2?

there is no good way to spin it. this was bad form on Blizzard's part.

Would it have changed anything? No you would still have to wait for the restarts to occur to be able to use them. You do know Blizz is in Cali, so they probably got to work at 7-8 and after there meetings they didn't have much time to post anything before the restart.

[quote] THEN you pop up and tell us its happening 10 minutes before you actually do it?

why not at least extend some measure of courtesy and give us a day or 2?

Faire ends tomorrow, it was probably rushed for that. You're being blatantly rude for something that really doesn't require it, not only can she not fix it or help in anyway at this point, it's not up to neth to decide when to post about hotfixes and when they will be pushed. You'll live.
There's no need to argue over it everyone. He's right and you're right both. For those that didn't see it applied in Europe, it's short notice. Let's not argue over it.

We couldn't give a day or two notice because we didn't have a verification to provide you with accurate information.

So Nethaera, when get all my inks sold, can I have whatever the gold I lost buying herbs to turn into inks that are now worth a fraction of their pre ninja patch value?
So ya how many are waiting at the log in screen waiting for there server to come back up as we speak?