Fishing leveling

Professions
Just a quick question on average how long would you expect it to take to get fishing from 1-600.

After neglecting my lock for years i really regreat not leveling fishing and cooking haha
Took me about 2.5 hours to go from 525-600, if that gives you an idea.

Or however long Avengers is. Had it playing in the background and I was fishing for the length of it. :p
http://www.elsanglin.com/developing_skill.html

~7 hrs
10/08/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Manatakuta
Just a quick question on average how long would you expect it to take to get fishing from 1-600.

Don't bother 'leveling' fishing. Get up to 100 skill, go to Outland to fish up the Weather-Beaten Journal and then just get fishing levels from pools in Pandaria. You'll hit 600 long before you run out of demand for fish.
22 Aquadynamic attractors (10 minutes each) to level my lock fishing from 270 to 500.
I went from about 200-600 just fishing an hour or so for 3 days. Just put some music or a podcast on, and the time will seemingly go by faster. Also I did mine in Ironforge trying to get the "Old Ironjaw Achievement" sadly though no luck.
Though that last 100 is definitely not fun, just buy some lures, and fish over in Panda land, since I'm seeing the price for Panderia fish massively inflated. you can make some coin on the side as compensation.
I keep tossing my line until it hits the actual pool of fish. I try not to get the trash junk around it.
Don't bother wasting your time. IF you have a character that can do that fishing daily area, I believe there is (or will be) a way to buy "credit" to level another character's fishing skill. <Where did I read that?>
Don't bother 'leveling' fishing. Get up to 100 skill, go to Outland to fish up the Weather-Beaten Journal and then just get fishing levels from pools in Pandaria. You'll hit 600 long before you run out of demand for fish.

Three of my alts have the 'Find Fish' and all 3 got the journal from the bag in the IF daily.
Don't bother wasting your time. IF you have a character that can do that fishing daily area, I believe there is (or will be) a way to buy "credit" to level another character's fishing skill. <Where did I read that?>

Have to get exalted with Nat Pagle, something that is ludicrously tedious since my guild has done its fair share of fishing since Pandaria hit and have seen like 10...