Sentry Totem 164: Totemic WAT?

Shaman
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
zzz
!@#$
Hmm...
Just did a Keg Smash for over 1 million damage on a rare spawn in Dread Wastes.
Although I did get hit with Chi Burst once before (popped Diffuse Magic and Fort brew as I rolled too far away during Spinning Crane Kick and Clash was on CD still)

http://i.imgur.com/3Vnwd.jpg
10/11/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Rude
zzz
Platform, Master of the Ways.
10/11/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Platform

would that be a wheel of time reference?
10/11/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Leesinga

He'd have been eaten by the giant insane black breeze.
10/11/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Hyjinx

God forbid he tries to channel in there.
Servers went down so I actually went to Philosophy... An hour and forty-five minutes of Mill and Kant. Moral ethics is ridiculous.
10/11/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Eliaran
Servers went down so I actually went to Philosophy... An hour and forty-five minutes of Mill and Kant. Moral ethics is ridiculous.

Had to read those guys for a literary theory class.

Main character can't even go in there anymore. Bat-!@#$ insane black breeze is waiting whenever he tries.
10/11/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Hyjinx

Had to read those guys for a literary theory class.

Main character can't even go in there anymore. Bat-!@#$ insane black breeze is waiting whenever he tries.

Rand. I haven't even read anything after like the eleventh book. I have Towers of Midnight waiting for me, but I don't have the one before that.
BAAAAAMPU~
World first heroic will. Done on 10 man. Uses 5 classes.

Incoming Q_Q.
World first heroic will. Done on 10 man. Uses 5 classes.

Incoming Q_Q.

The QQ should be from people being surprised that this is possible. It's only ten man.
Paragon doesn't afraid of anything.

Not sure how hard that fight is on heroic for 10 man, but I really can't imagine it being that bad based off the dungeon journal. It's a joke on normal so I'd imagine it's not really a 10 man hurdle.
Paragon doesn't afraid of anything.

Not sure how hard that fight is on heroic for 10 man, but I really can't imagine it being that bad based off the dungeon journal. It's a joke on normal so I'd imagine it's not really a 10 man hurdle.

Well, doesn't the redundancy between buffs and abilities mean you don't need many classes as long as each one can do what you need? Also, were Monks used at all?
I think it'll be sweet to see their strategy for the spiritbinder.

When only one guild in the entire world can defeat the encounter, that's either an exploit, or some ingenious strategy.

Either way, it'd be interesting to see.
They class stacked that way because it had some sort of advantage to it. My guess would be druids and rooted the adds a lot. This way would be is they had a lot of control on the adds, and kept dots rolling on the boss as much as possible (looking at the armory I think one druid tanked, two were balance DPS, and one was feral). They also ran two affliction locks so you can bet they were double dotting their brains out.

While there is a bigger redundancy to buffs/debuffs now I'm sure they didn't have everything covered the way they ran the comp, but obviously they it outweighed the buffs because if you can simplify the fight that much more then getting an extra debuff doesn't even come close to it.
10/11/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Zhun
Also, were Monks used at all?

Nope.

10/11/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Azloran
I think it'll be sweet to see their strategy for the spiritbinder.

Yup!
They class stacked that way because it had some sort of advantage to it. My guess would be druids and rooted the adds a lot. This way would be is they had a lot of control on the adds, and kept dots rolling on the boss as much as possible (looking at the armory I think one druid tanked, two were balance DPS, and one was feral). They also ran two affliction locks so you can bet they were double dotting their brains out.

While there is a bigger redundancy to buffs/debuffs now I'm sure they didn't have everything covered the way they ran the comp, but obviously they it outweighed the buffs because if you can simplify the fight that much more then getting an extra debuff doesn't even come close to it.

Yeah, that makes sense.

10/11/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Gistwiki
Nope.

Even with how strong their healing is?