What to do with these totems?

Shaman
Anyone have any decent macros, or some other solution to the totem problem? I want my call's back!
You can't get your Calls back, because setting 4 of these new totems down at once on one GCD would be too strong. You have to drop them one at a time, like all Shamans have to now.

The closest solution would be to bring the buttons that hold all of the specific element totems in one group down into your action bar so you can choose what you want like the Calls previously did. For example, bring the button that says "Air Totems" down and you can click it to choose what Air totem you want to drop. But that's it.
There's not really a need for it now anyways. Dropping 4 buff totems at a time was nice, but dropping 4 cooldown totems such as Fire Elemental Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Grounding Totem, and Earthgrab Totem doesn't make sense. People who are asking for it back don't understand why it isn't needed anymore.
10/10/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Vekter
There's not really a need for it now anyways. Dropping 4 buff totems at a time was nice, but dropping 4 cooldown totems such as Fire Elemental Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Grounding Totem, and Earthgrab Totem doesn't make sense. People who are asking for it back don't understand why it isn't needed anymore.

yup, no need for call's to return.
10/10/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Rettallia
Anyone have any decent macros, or some other solution to the totem problem? I want my call's back!

And which four totems do you propose dropping all at once?
i do miss droping both my elementals at once but i don't think calls are needed anymore
But it looked awesome dropping them all at once =(
10/11/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Rovina
But it looked awesome dropping them all at once =(

There is a minor glyph -- glyph of totemic encirclement -- that fills in the other three totems with dummies when you drop a real one. There is a cool down on it, so if you drop a fire totem, for example, four totems come out, only the fire one actually doing anything. If a few gcd later you drop healing stream totem it will replace the water totem, but won't replace your active fire totem or the dummy air and earth totems. I'm not sure how long the cool down is, but under a minute I'd guess, from experience.