Farewell

General Discussion
Farewell friends, its been a long trip since 2004. I haven't played in months with no desire to return
My subscription ends this month, would have been sooner but I have the one year special (Haha you got me blizz GG).
I'm not bitter and I don't hate the game, I had lots of fun and wasted lots of time on it.
I'm just not interested anymore, plus its not worth the sub for me.

Planing to take one last trip around my favorite locations.
I'll be handing out my gold on my many characters, if your lucky you will be the first up to get several million in gold in a game of hide and seek.

So have fun guys, in whatever form you find it, because the is whats important in a game
Might come back if the WoW ever becomes free to play.
Can i haz ur stuff?
Eh. You'll be back in a few months.
Well those are regular troll responses to a quit thread.
Any more?
I hope you find enjoyment wherever you may go.
10/02/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Calavero
why are you saying goodbye really noone cares... no-one knows you, you could jump off a cliff tmw and no-one would even know you are dead.

Troll
10/02/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Sweetjeebuz
why are you saying goodbye really noone cares... no-one knows you, you could jump off a cliff tmw and no-one would even know you are dead.

Troll

hes just a realist
You're not leaving, you're just mad and hoping that someone asks you to explain your state of madness.

I'm not at all curious, I just wanted to let you know that we see threads like this about once every....4 minutes or so.
That is ok, I don't know any of you so we can all jump off a cliff together!
10/02/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Shnops
Farewell friends, its been a long trip since 2004.

Did you start a new account? How come you have so few achievement points after 8 years?

Just curious how that worked out.

Good luck either way. If you still plan to play games, there are tons of them out there.
10/02/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Temnozar
Might come back if the WoW ever becomes free to play.

that is the day I quit

^This.

They would lose so many, and gain so few.
Uh. Bye.
10/02/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Shnops
I'm not bitter

No you're Shnops
And you are?
And how about posting with your main - or would that reveal YOUR troll attempt when you didn't quit?
Link your main so when can check if you really quit or was just bs. Never mind the simple fact you posted on an alt with account achievements blocked tell us enough.
Just to be mean, Blizzard should lock the account of anyone who makes a "I'm quitting"
thread. Then say, "We didnt think you would care since you were quitting" when they try to get it unlocked.