holy crap rogues are basically trash tier

Rogue
no damage, no sustain, long cc cd's,

why would anyone play a rogue over a warrior or ret paladin in pvp?
I wouldn't. There's reason to reckful rerolling.
My gripe is that we are boring. Playing my warrior is much more fun simply because there feels like there is more to do.
Actually something I noticed which was extremely strange. After my initial opening Cheap shot I did the usual full kidney followed by a shad dance when I tried to cheap again the first 2 i tried missed and the third would go as the target was immune... wtf ?

I mean ok if I had them in a non stop stun lock i could accept that, but after 1 cheap and 1 full kidney ?
To add insult to injury blind was then also dodged. (And this was on a druid healer btw).
Actually something I noticed which was extremely strange. After my initial opening Cheap shot I did the usual full kidney followed by a shad dance when I tried to cheap again the first 2 i tried missed and the third would go as the target was immune... wtf ?

I mean ok if I had them in a non stop stun lock i could accept that, but after 1 cheap and 1 full kidney ?
To add insult to injury blind was then also dodged. (And this was on a druid healer btw).

oh yeah i had this happening yesterday too, cheap shot missed, w/o any previous stuns...strange

Yeah, but then on the third attempt I got an immune. How can you get a DR on something thats not been overly applied?

oh yeah i had this happening yesterday too, cheap shot missed, w/o any previous stuns...strange

Yeah, but then on the third attempt I got an immune. How can you get a DR on something thats not been overly applied?

iirc DRs go

1st full duration

2nd 50% duration

3rd 25% duration

4th+ immune

Now in your case, it may be that some outside stun hit them that shared a DR with your stun.
Nope this was in an arena. Shaman healer I had didnt drop capacitor or anything.

Im guessing it kinda just bugged out, but yer it was very strange and frustrating to be truthful.