/lol what

Monk
so i dueled a 90 monk today, i'm an 89 warlock. i know my chance of winning is slim.. but that's not what i'm looking for. i'm looking for a fight.
anyways, the duel started. insta-stun. reasonable. 60k health in 1 second? i racial out of the stun, hit dark bargain keybind and it's not working... why? i'm stunned. again. i got out of my stun and within under a second i was restunned.
i know that no body has a reaction time that fast
so my question is, can monks practically faceroll their keyboard and kill someone?
Most likely you used your racial on Fists of Fury, which stuns every time it ticks.
10/03/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Zombiebuddha
You either used your racial while he was channeling Fists of Fury

This is what it was. I wouldn't say you're bad, just uninformed. Monks have a channeled AoE stun that lasts for ~4-5 seconds. Something to note however, is that if you have a knockback or interrupt, you can probably break the stun to interrupt his channel. Its not very powerful however, I would just eat it.
So are monks awesome in duels?
You trinketed leg sweep, first tick of fists stunned you, it fell off. Then 2nd 3rd or 4th tick stunned you.
10/03/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Briyan
You trinketed leg sweep, first tick of fists stunned you, it fell off. Then 2nd 3rd or 4th tick stunned you.

How are your shoulders and gloves transmogged to rogue t3...?
No.

You either used your racial while he was channeling Fists of Fury (in which case you're bad), or you used your racial to get out of the Efigy stun (which no one uses) or the leg sweep stun, then got stunned by FoF, then got stunned with a kidney shot that the monk magically had access to.

Draw your own conclusions from that.

Well gee. Thanks.

10/03/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Jayded
You either used your racial while he was channeling Fists of Fury

This is what it was. I wouldn't say you're bad, just uninformed. Monks have a channeled AoE stun that lasts for ~4-5 seconds. Something to note however, is that if you have a knockback or interrupt, you can probably break the stun to interrupt his channel. Its not very powerful however, I would just eat it.

Maybe it's cause he was 90 with 100k more health than me (assuming that makes him alot more geared) that that stun hit A LOT? He literally killed me in a total of 5 seconds.
10/03/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Rage

Whats goin on here? >.0
10/03/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Rage

Black market auction house.
10/03/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Strategy

Black market auction house.

I forgot that existed. I'll check it out, thank you kind panda.
10/03/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Zombiebuddha
then got stunned with a kidney shot that the monk magically had access to.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

+1