Pitiful Orc Scum

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
10/04/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Istella
Just to point out, the orcs were a peaceful shamanistic people until the draenei dragged them into their war by trying to hide from the Burning Legion in their home. I know it was unintentional, but if the draenei hadn't landed on Draenor the Legion never would have looked twice at the orcs. Orcs never would have tried to exterminate the draenei, they never would have tried to invade Azeroth, there would have been no First or Second War, there might not have even been a Third since the Lich King was originally an orc.

To even expand upon this point, I think it was alluded to in some Caverns of Time instance, but is also relatively common logic...

If the Orcs had not invaded, Humanity would have never advanced their war technology (not to the same degree at least, civil wars would not have done the same thing). Also, Humanity would not have banded together like they had to against the Orcs. Due to this separation and lack of war technology, when the Burning Legion finally came around to find them, and it was implied that yes, the Burning Legion -would- find them, Humanity would not be ready and they would not be able to stop the destruction of Azeroth.

Just food for thought, I think I read that somewhere.
10/04/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Meep
Just to point out, the orcs were a peaceful shamanistic people until the draenei dragged them into their war by trying to hide from the Burning Legion in their home. I know it was unintentional, but if the draenei hadn't landed on Draenor the Legion never would have looked twice at the orcs. Orcs never would have tried to exterminate the draenei, they never would have tried to invade Azeroth, there would have been no First or Second War, there might not have even been a Third since the Lich King was originally an orc.

To even expand upon this point, I think it was alluded to in some Caverns of Time instance, but is also relatively common logic...

If the Orcs had not invaded, Humanity would have never advanced their war technology (not to the same degree at least, civil wars would not have done the same thing). Also, Humanity would not have banded together like they had to against the Orcs. Due to this separation and lack of war technology, when the Burning Legion finally came around to find them, and it was implied that yes, the Burning Legion -would- find them, Humanity would not be ready and they would not be able to stop the destruction of Azeroth.

Just food for thought, I think I read that somewhere.

Ok, your the first gnome ive ever liked, so please dont cross me in battle, id hate to run ya thru
10/04/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Sty
Ok, your the first gnome ive ever liked, so please dont cross me in battle, id hate to run ya thru

I'd love to see you try sweetheart. ;)
Meep.... If anyone fought you in battle and survived.... If I fought you and barely survived Id be ashamed of myself in 50 different ways >.>

((its Ihealedyou by the way somethings wrong with the name change thing))
Don't EVER underestimate gnomes. EVER.
Yeah, don't do that, we'll bite your ankles until you die!
10/04/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Meep
Yeah, don't do that, we'll bite your ankles until you die!

/rolls on floor laughing

STOP IT THAT TICKLES!

xD
//out of character, all i can think of is the Black Knight from Monty Python
While our orcish allies are not the most intellectual of beings, their brute strength has it's uses. By all means throw your forces at the orcs.

/evil grin
While our orcish allies are not the most intellectual of beings, their brute strength has it's uses. By all means throw your forces at the orcs.

/evil grin

I like this guy....

/evil grin

I like this guy....

It's refreshing to see not all of my former brethren lost their spine with the renewing of the sunwell.

I like this guy....

It's refreshing to see not all of my former brethren lost their spine with the renewing of the sunwell.

Hey after the Alliance abandoned us, its only fitting they should die and then get risen up with the ranks of the Forsaken...
Due to immense logical undertaking, I have devised a perfect response to your loud and unheeded insults to my Allies.

The Orcs were tainted beyond their control and thus became temporarily evil. However, there seems to be no excuse nor reasoning into the Human response of continuous hatred and enslaving other Sentient beings of this Planet.

By basic logical reasoning, one would deduce a clear and present inferiority in the Human race in comparing their moral design to the Orcish opposition.

Your move, inferior being.
What of the night elves you descended from trolls...

Allowed the Legion to invade

Created the naga

And sundered Azeroth...

All due to your precious queen Azshara's lust for power...

Which also invariably led to Deathwings corruption

Their kind has done more damage and suffering to this world than every race combined...

Such great protectors of nature and the world you guys are.
10/04/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Sty
//out of character, all i can think of is the Black Knight from Monty Python

"TIS JUST A FLESH WOUND!"
And lets not forget the possible untold millions (definite thousands) that Arthas killed. Just one guy killed thousands. And guess what, hes human.
10/05/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Sty
And lets not forget the possible untold millions (definite thousands) that Arthas killed. Just one guy killed thousands. And guess what, hes human.

"Possesed"(I guess you could say that) by an orc spirit, but its all them space-goat's fault..... /spit on Russian spacegoat
10/05/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Motionless
The Orcs were tainted beyond their control and thus became temporarily evil. However, there seems to be no excuse nor reasoning into the Human response of continuous hatred and enslaving other Sentient beings of this Planet.
Just to clarify... the orcs were tricked, to be sure, but it's not as if they didn't make their own choices- they knew a lot of what they were doing was wrong but did it anyway. By the time they realized they had sold themselves downriver to the Legion, it was too late to go back. And even with what happened the first time, Grom drank the demon's blood a second time; again, he was tricked, but he was also warned against it. And the reasons the Orcs don't make excuses for the things that they have done wrong is because they simply choose to ignore them and only focus on about the ways that they themselves have been wronged.

Also, how are the Orcs not acting out in hatred against the other races or enslaving them? They have been doing a lot of warmongering lately (not saying the Alliance aren't as well but they certainly aren't trying to remain peaceful.) It's implied that slavery is frowned upon by Thrall, but still practiced fairly regularly. In fact I can't think of any humans in 'modern' WoW practicing slavery, not since the orcs were freed, but gladiatorial slavery is rampant among the Horde.
10/05/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Deadmané

"Possesed"(I guess you could say that) by an orc spirit, but its all them space-goat's fault..... /spit on Russian spacegoat

Im talking about before he became the Lich King. Lets see, he killed most of the population of Stratholme, then most of his troops in Northrend, then devastated Lordaeron, then my beautiful eternal Quel'Thalas. Oh did I mention how he laid the groundworks of the Dalaran desvatation as well? How bout the slaughtering of the remnants of the survivors of Lordaeron before he left to become Lich King? He was a genocidal human even before he was possessed.
Yeah... well Belfs ruined the game.... all sparkly and with big feet.....