10/05/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Juzlin
hey at least we're not furries.....

Who are you calling a furry huh?
10/05/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Ihealedyou
hey at least we're not furries.....

Who are you calling a furry huh?

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!
/slaps hand on Worgens back

Come with me brother so we may purge all the evil that roams the lands!
*Cackles madly*

Yes, fight your petty wars. Advance my agenda, like pawns on a chessboard......
Your all beasts, scum, and below the might of the Dwarves (execpt our distant relation the Gnomes, they are cool). While you all fight and kill, we will go back to our Mining now.

*Singing*

"Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Work We Go!!
We did dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
In our Mine the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
Its what we like to do
It aint no trick
To get rich quick
If ya dig dig dig
With a shovel or a stick
"

*Heads into the mines waving good bye*
'Ey 'mon. Why don' we all jus' set aside ou' differences an' 'ave a drink.

See ya in Pandaria, 'mon.
"Come on, you pansy!"
I should like to point out that it was only with the combined might of several races that you humans retook your precious Stormwind after a handful of orcs drove you out. We, however, have been more than generous, allowing the races you and your mad king have spurned like an unwanted pest into our Horde at the behest of our true Warchief. So bask in your pride while you can. This new war you started will prove a costly mistake.

Of course, that isn't to say that Hellscream won't pay for his own crimes. But that's our business.
10/07/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Deathpdimi
"Come on, you pansy!"

Come then, let us see who death favors.

/evil grin
--sticks axe in belf's back--

"BAHAHAHAHAAAA! YOU LOST SOME OF YOUR GLITTER?"

--clears throat--

"In all seriousness. DERAIL" --shoots the conducter--
--sticks axe in belf's back--

"BAHAHAHAHAAAA! YOU LOST SOME OF YOUR GLITTER?"

--clears throat--

"In all seriousness. DERAIL" --shoots the conducter--

/heals by drawing energy from a ghoul

/Asphyxiate

Tsk tsk tsk did you really think I could be dispatched so easily? Now be a good dog, roll over and die.
For the Emperor!

Oh wait wrong universe
Fall back to your unsurprisingly war torn planet of Draenor, and leave us be. The valorous armies of the alliance will not take kindly to you attempting to conquer our world.

We will not stand down.

As for you, Garrosh. You have led your disgusting horde in to a bad position. Dreadful mistake... warchief...

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Just so you know. It wasn't "war torn." What actually happened was a huge ###%@*#! named Gul'dan who only cared about himself, always, no matter what, every single other person no matter how loyal didn't matter to him, and he started creating Dark Portals whose energy was so unstable it began to rip the planet apart.

Basically one selfish butthole ruined the entire planet for everyone. It wasn't war torn. It was magic torn. By an !@#$%^-.
I should like to point out that it was only with the combined might of several races that you humans retook your precious Stormwind after a handful of orcs drove you out. We, however, have been more than generous, allowing the races you and your mad king have spurned like an unwanted pest into our Horde at the behest of our true Warchief. So bask in your pride while you can. This new war you started will prove a costly mistake.

Of course, that isn't to say that Hellscream won't pay for his own crimes. But that's our business.

King Varian Wrynn isn't mad at all. He was at Stormwind when the Orcs killed his father. Granted the Orcs at that time were under demonic influence, but never-the-less he was first-hand there for the Second War. He was then later captured by the Defias organization (Sup VanCleef. Or VanQueef, whatever.) and kidnapped because they were all butthurt over not getting paid enough for rebuilding Stormwind, and were trying to "teach him a lesson." He ended up in Orc hands and was basically the mirror image of Thrall. (Thrall being a human (Blackmoore) slave/gladiator, Wrynn being an Orc slave/gladiator.)

So. He has every right to be mad.

Also, when you say "handful of Orcs" you must mean two clans. The Twilight's Hammer clan and the Bleeding Hollow clan. They failed. So the rest of the horde came, and they are called the HORDE because they're a HORDE, or SWARM if you prefer. They were so numerous they were uncountable.
Back in my day, we cut down scores of those hideous wretches each day, as they rampaged through the countryside. Why, I still remember their crazed, bloodthirsty war cries as they tore through into Sunnyglade; slaughtering innocent women and children going about their daily lives! We fought tooth and nail to ward off those savages, and it took over a decade to pull through and succeed. Even victory was short-lived, innumerable sacrifices and countless defeats were all for naught; they broke free from their prisons and beset this poor world once again, with nobody to hold them in check. Those *!%*%#@%! folk in Theramore tried to live in peace with the demons, and look what happened to them - obliterated by foul magicks brought up from the very pits of Hell.

These mongrels have never deserved anything short of death.
Your all beasts, scum, and below the might of the Dwarves (execpt our distant relation the Gnomes, they are cool). While you all fight and kill, we will go back to our Mining now.

*Singing*

"Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Work We Go!!
We did dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
In our Mine the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
Its what we like to do
It aint no trick
To get rich quick
If ya dig dig dig
With a shovel or a stick
"

*Heads into the mines waving good bye*

Wildhammers don't mine. They fly.
10/04/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Sty
And dont forget it was a HUMAN who let the orcs into OUR world. I do not have a problem with the orcs forging their own kingdom on kalimdor at all. What I do have a problem with are gnomes tho...

He was sort of possessed by Sargeras*, but alright.
Not defending them here but what you said kind of.. is weird since it wasn't technically him.
And dont forget it was a HUMAN who let the orcs into OUR world. I do not have a problem with the orcs forging their own kingdom on kalimdor at all. What I do have a problem with are gnomes tho...

He was sort of possessed by Kil'jaeden, but alright.
Not defending them here but what you said kind of.. is weird since it wasn't technically him.

Actually Sargeras. Kil'jaeden was on the other side, making the Orcs nice and corrupt for their arrival.

Can go so far as to say it was Aegwynn's fault for having the lord of the burning legion in her hoohoo.
Yeah, woops. My bad! ): Sargeras*. I'm confusing my evil doodes.