Im a bad rogue...im gunna play something else

Rogue
Just now in townlong steps i have been spanked by a warrior at half health with three mobs on him.......I tried my best every time but his health kept going up faster than me and the three mobs could get it down........

Edit: BTW he was level 88 and i was 89 with 50k more health......

I feel depressed .....
He has second wind. He will outheal your damage in that situation unless you deny him the opportunity by stunning and bursting him when he is low. Its just a bad situation. Best to escape, let the mobs beat him down and then attack him when he has not mobs to heal off of.
It's actually just best to leave.

Run and don't look back.
I feel ya. Ya im probably setting aside the 'ol rogue until they patch and show us a little love. I was in a similar situation with a DK who was fighting 4 mobs. I barely killed him. Had to pop every single cd.
yeah...i'm already leveling my warlock, just gonna stick to doing LFR with my rogue for now.
I was thinking about rolling a hunter and letting my pet kill anyone who dares attack me while I'm afk.
Disarm when he bursts, when he has second wind up pop your CDs or if you're mutilate spec spam dispatch aka rogue execute.
this monk is getting there, ills till level my rogue, just in case ^^
10/05/2012 03:00 AMPosted by Aeriwen
He has second wind. He will outheal your damage in that situation unless you deny him the opportunity by stunning and bursting him when he is low. Its just a bad situation. Best to escape, let the mobs beat him down and then attack him when he has not mobs to heal off of.

Um no. Wait until he get full pvp gear, you will not be able to burst him down no matter what you do.
Um no. Wait until he get full pvp gear, you will not be able to burst him down no matter what you do.

Pretty much. Once we scale better dance will take care of him though so meh.

Btw, Not leveling your rogue Lifsha?