Restless Shadeling not spawning?

Pet Battles
Dunno if it was just my realm (Suramar) in general... but I waited until Midnight when they do spawn in Kara crypts and... not a one spawn. I waiting for half an hour after Midnight.... none spawned. Woke up this morning at 6 since sometimes they spawn early morning... None.

Does anyone else have this problem currently?
What I read about this is that on one person's server it spawns at midnight. Another person discovered it spawns at 8 PM. I think it depends on what time zone or server you are on. Keep checking. I know I am. Good luck.
Oh Blizzard and your cryptic logic.... thanks. :)
They spawn at exactly 12am your server time. That's what I witnessed two different nights anyway. It's possible they can spawn throughout the night, but there won't be many
They spawned at 11:30pm my server once. I have however went back several times ranging from 11pm to 1am and no Shadelings what-so-ever. May be random, got me 3 uncommons so am happy.
I got mine at midnight of the CRZ time-zone that Deadwind was currently in. This was *not* midnight server time.

Your best bet is heading out there a few hours before midnight ST, just to see what time Deadwind is, and then adjusting from there.
I got mine at midnight of the CRZ time-zone that Deadwind was currently in. This was *not* midnight server time.

Your best bet is heading out there a few hours before midnight ST, just to see what time Deadwind is, and then adjusting from there.

When you enter the zone just look at the time under the minimap. That is the time that zone is in.
10/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Gilroykilroy
When you enter the zone just look at the time under the minimap. That is the time that zone is in.

Exactly, go early to make sure you don't miss it. Then you'll know when you need to come back, if you don't feel like staying there.
Someone make a webcomic about a restless shadeling with insomnia and a cup of coffee. NOW!

for information, Cael operates on the 12am server time, inc ase anyone wants to realm hop.
They spawn at 12 AM server time(if it's a CRZ it's whenever 12 AM is in that zone) and they don't respawn until the next night so you have to be there right at 12 AM to get them.