ok blizz what bull!@#$ is this

General Discussion
10/08/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Deidaran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8 This is what i think about you epeens... I have no other input to this conversation

I find this, just as effective...=}

Ground Gear
10/08/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Pucifer
Again the point you seem to miss is that posting one meter. Does not say anything. When you yourself don't even recall the circumstances of where the parse came from.
did i ever say i dint know the circumstances of where it happened?
Could be from the Klaxi quest giver where he flies you over and you drop in on a target mob for hundreds of thousands of damage. I think my lowest hit was in the 500k range on every mob under the template.
10/08/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Gulhanharwa
Again the point you seem to miss is that posting one meter. Does not say anything. When you yourself don't even recall the circumstances of where the parse came from.

You're terrible.

Just move on before you hurt yourself. Because you have not proved a single thing. Other than your overwhelming need for attention.

The real reality you posted this...

TO BOOST THE PRECIOUS LITTLE EGO OF YOURS. (not to point out something broken in the game).

We got it...time to move on little one.
In Dread Wastes hey? So it could be something like Iron Mantid or Raining Blood dealing all of your damage.

I can easily round up 15+ mobs and just blood boil and death strike the whole time and get around 80k
10/08/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Blizzs

you never said you did know.
well i do so if u have a lot of mobs this is possible
this was done with 70 or so mobs in the very top of dread wastes next to the gate (there is like 100 or so mobs there)
In Dread Wastes hey? So it could be something like Iron Mantid or Raining Blood dealing all of your damage.

I can easily round up 15+ mobs and just blood boil and death strike the whole time and get around 80k
iron matid ? raining blood?
10/08/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Gulhanharwa
this was done with 70 or so mobs in the very top of dread wastes next to the gate (there is like 100 or so mobs there)

SO I WAS RIGHT.

There was on fact nothing broken...OTHER THAN YOUR OVERWHELMING NEED FOR ATTENTION.

Honestly kid move on. You got your 15 seconds of fame. You proved nothing other than your need to stroke your ego.
10/08/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Pucifer
If you have huge a huge burst of DPS. Then it dies off. It will show your DPS was high. But your overall damage does not reflect it.

DPS is a measure of Damage dealt per second while in combat. If you have a high burst to start the fight, then the meter will be high as well. If (as someone stated earlier) you die shortly after, your meter will stay high because you are no longer in combat.

As such, your DPS is skewed, and can't be considered good data. It's a bad data point that has to be discarded.

If, however, you continue to fight and your DPS output tapers off, so will your damage done.

Keep in mind that DPS is calculated with the following:
Total Damage Dealt = d
Time in Combat (Seconds) = t

DPS = d/t

High DPS for the duration of a fight will always translate to high damage done for the duration of a fight. It's mathematically impossible to have high DPS and low damage done.
Did you have some Luckydo??