Looking for: RP leveling partners.

Wyrmrest Accord
So. I dislike leveling.

Then I found out leveling 85-90 is a REAL chore. Dear god.

I have thus decided to look for an RP leveling partner, for the following toons:

Xarlaxis Blood Boxer, a loyal, yet sadistic Draenei who features the typical Draenei zealousness. He's a brawler, a fighter and generally a thug. If you're an adventurer that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty... You might get along with him.

Okicougou, a Tauren druid who happens to be a mute. Very kind, very gentle, super nice and friendly. He's a tribal warrior who will fight if needed, but he will always try and pick a peaceful resolution if there is one.

A level one dwarf monk. Because, why the hell not!
I hear you on hating the leveling thing. I get too wrapped up in RP to level properly most of the time.

Too bad my 85 Druid is IC'ly pregnant so all my questing out in Pandaria is forced OOC.

But good luck on finding someone!!! Leveling together is a lot easier than grinding alone!
Grinding together makes grinding less lonely!
If I had a cute, pretty, naive female draenei at 85 (I have one, but she's forever low-level) I would totally run her with you. She can be adequately horrified at Xarlaxis's thuggish, brutal, death knight-ish tendencies, while I cackle at the awkward cuteness.
Doesn't have to be a Draenei female! Could be anyone. I promise, if there is someone that can traumatize anyone, it's Xarlaxis. :)
GAHH! But. Like. RP leveling! Would you be willing to wait until Xarl gets to level 86 or something?
I'd love to join on my tauren druid, I just worry about how good any RP would be with a mute druid :-/
Poke me sometime. I have my pally at 85 and need to level her. (It's the half orc. I love to be IC on her.)
The mute gave that usual smile of his, four toothed and warm to the fellow druid... He waved his hand about; there was nothing to worry about. He began stroking his long braided chin-beard, pursing his maw lightly to the side: Who could he point to, so they could vouch for him?

10/09/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Alarae
I'd love to join on my tauren druid, I just worry about how good any RP would be with a mute druid :-/

Let me worry 'bout this. I love a challenge. I'll make it interesting.
10/09/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Anyaka
Poke me sometime. I have my pally at 85 and need to level her. (It's the half orc. I love to be IC on her.)

Xarl is probably one of those guys that will get along with a half orc, too. Mmmm... Alright! Next time!
10/09/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Xanthion
Trust me, I've been trying to get my character's brother to slow the heck down too.

>_>
I wouldn't mind RP leveling with more people, but being an East Coaster and my current work schedule is making things difficult right now >.<