Does anyone know the guild...

Moon Guard
"cuddly fluffy puppy" or some bs like that? and could point me to them?
Cuddly Puppy Party.

I've seen them.
yea thats it.
New question.

There a reason why you wish to seek them out?
Parties, puppies and cuddles.

Clearly.
yes there is i wish to contact their guild leader
10/09/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Kyrryn

It's a huge guild.

typing in /who might work, but it will still be a needle in a hay stack to find them
Never heard of them.
Is it for the puppy parties involving extra cuddles?

The more I say it, the more the warm fuzzies grow.

/shudder

It's a huge guild.

typing in /who might work, but it will still be a needle in a hay stack to find them

If only there was this feature where you could look up characters and guilds on a central website and view information like the ranks of the members to find officers or the GM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/moon-guard/Cuddly_Puppy_Party/roster?sort=rank&dir=a
i found them.
and no its for a couple of their members rude remarks made to me and the group we were in together last night. things i cannot mention here, i intend to let their guild master know that her members are not representing her guild in the way they should.
10/09/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Lellex

It's a huge guild.

If only there was this feature where you could look up characters and guilds on a central website and view information like the ranks of the members to find officers or the GM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/moon-guard/Cuddly_Puppy_Party/roster?sort=rank&dir=a

-_-

I shall go curl up in a corner and mutter my miseries away.
Mass-invite guilds only exist for perks (and often times to make money for the GMs/officers who can access the funds), they probably won't care at all about how their members behave, but good luck anyways.

-_-

I shall go curl up in a corner and mutter my miseries away.

Or you could... cuddle puppies. :| Do it.
i found them.
and no its for a couple of their members rude remarks made to me and the group we were in together last night. things i cannot mention here, i intend to let their guild master know that her members are not representing her guild in the way they should.

GL with that.

Having been in this guild a while, you'll need it.
well either way the things said need to be brought to the guild masters attention.
Yeah... you've got more chance of seeing Garrosh Hellscream marry King Varian Wyrnn in a civil ceremony than anything being done, but feel free to speak to him..
10/09/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Elyssarin

I have cuddled enough puppies for one day

*Sits in corner*

*/emo*
10/09/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Cøron

I have cuddled enough puppies for one day

*Sits in corner*

*/emo*

hey that's my corner

/push