How much longer?

Illidan
Are we expected to see these long queue times?

Something other than offering free server transfers needs to be done? SURE it will eventually get to the point where it will be easy to log in, but it's just going to get congested again with every tier.

Something else needs to be done. As a person in a medium-core raid guild with a full time 9 to 5 (Sometimes later) job, I cannot currently raid with my guild because I cant log on until after 2 hours.

My guild has expectations of its raiders, and that is to be on time, prepared, and ready to do business. I currently cannot meet those expectations and am in jeopardy of losing my raid spot. Something NEEDS to be done.

Also, can the players of Illidan expect any sort of compensation due to loss of play time?
Blizzard wont do anything about it. What I suggest is to make the servers have a higher player cap being able to be on at once or make Q times go faster. All in all they wont do anything about it and we just have to bend over and just take it.
If you have a smartphone.

Download a remote access app, like TeamVeiwer, it was free and works. It would allow you to log into your computer and thus onto WOW using the remote access from phone while you are still at work... cutting down on the nasty 3 hour queue.

I am sure Blizzard is aware that clearly not enough people are willing to transfer off Illidan, and I suspect that CRZ will eventually lead into a overflow, but I think we might see the Naga as a playable race first.

Download a remote access app, like TeamVeiwer, it was free and works. It would allow you to log into your computer and thus onto WOW using the remote access from phone while you are still at work... cutting down on the nasty 3 hour queue.

I am sure Blizzard is aware that clearly not enough people are willing to transfer off Illidan, and I suspect that CRZ will eventually lead into a overflow, but I think we might see the Naga as a playable race first.

I feel like this would be in violation of the terms of service.

I'm not allowed to have my phone on me while at work and rarely have time to step away. I manage an apartment community and am constantly busy.
Illidan queues are going to continue being a problem unless a dramatic solution is come upon. Fat chance of that happening though.
Yeah... what Illidan needs now is a super hero. It might have one, but they are stuck in the queue.

I do not see how having a remote access to your computer from your mobile device is a violation of the terms of service. The only thing this does is allow you to log in earlier knowing there is a queue for three hours to contend with...

It doesn't really work for me, since I work from home, but I thought the idea was a good one... which I cannot take credit for, since I am not a super hero or smart...

I feel like this would be in violation of the terms of service.

I'm not allowed to have my phone on me while at work and rarely have time to step away. I manage an apartment community and am constantly busy.

Violation is 5 hours que.
Either way I'm screwed then :p
Reopen the Free Realm Transfers!!!

Blizzard Save Us from the long queues!
yup i would transfer TODAY
Also everybody dont have the luxary of the remote login
kick the Chinese and Korean guilds also tooo many chinese farmers logged in game for days to farm gold, you think that might fix the issue ?