471 Blood DK LF Core spot for raiding. Horde

Guild Recruitment
471 Blood dk LF Core raiding spot for mists. Decided not to pvp this xpac and wanted to focus a lot more on pve aspects, raiding and challenge modes. I always put in the time to understand raid mechanics before the runs and have loads of common sense. Only raid days I can make right now are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday if needed. Would really love a 2 day raiding guild though (Tues, Wed), can also raid for any amount of time on those days. 10 or 25 don't matter just want a level headed group with no stragglers.

My battletag is Joshee#1511 if anyone would like to contact me. Thank you.
^^^^^ Bump
<Cry Moar> is a 10m raiding guild on Blackhand looking for a non-monk tank. I would prefer a DK, but anything will do.

Raid Times: 7-10pm CST Tues-Thurs
Progression: 4/6 MSV, Cleared DS10H in March.

Crymoar.enjin.com
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
we are in search of a tank for our team. We were ranked 3rd on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.