mana problem

Paladin
pally heals spells needs to have a mana cost reduce its a to hard on mana impossible to keep up heals my pally is only level 89 and just the holy shock its 8000 Mana to cast that's to much and divine light now its 18000 mana still i find it a little to much right now im just on the edge to delete my pally its to stressful and its my starter that i started with you guys will need to fix some things here its not cool
Pallies aren't alone in this. ALL of the healers have had the mana cost increased for their spells. You need to make sure you have enough spirit for regen, and learn to manage your mana better, basically.
Have you checked the paladin or healer forums to see if anyone has any tips about mana conservation with MoP healing?
I find that the only ones who complain about the mana problems are those that spent Cataclysm spamming holy radiance in DS.
10/05/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Fraternity
I find that the only ones who complain about the mana problems are those that spent Cataclysm spamming holy radiance in DS.

Was quite boring if you ask me, but then again im used to healing back in BC, never healed before that so I wouldnt know how Vanilla was. haha
I'm kinda over the whole HR spam healing. Remember WotLK? HL spamming in ICC. I think by the second year of every expansion pallies just spam.
Depending on which glyphs you choose mana isn't an issue at all. Here's something I do for PvP when I started having mana trouble after the mana cap.

Divine plea allows your divine purpose to not penalize your healing ouput and instantly gives you back your mana.

Then Divinity paired with Unbreakable Spirit can help decrease the CD of Lay on Hands that will not only get you out of hair situations and restore 10% of your mana!!!!

I'm not max level yet but I plan on using this strategy as I continue to head towards the lvl cap.
Allow me to introduce you to a couple friends of mine.

. This little guy is period.
, This little guy is comma.

Use them to separate different ideas so you don't look like a total moron when you type something. I got through about 15 words and decided I couldn't stand to finish the rest of your post. Hope your mana problems get worked out.
10/05/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Kimberrly
its a to hard on mana impossible to keep up heals my pally
I am not having mana issues, and never have had mana issues. (except my first heroic, I cheated the gear system and had ret 440+ gear and switched when I got in. The tank was pulling a lot and standing in stuff so I had to spam a little.) Spirit used to not matter to paladins as much as it does now. Stack it. Gear doesn't have it? Reforge w/e you lowest stat is on that piece into spirit. Still having issues? Gem spirit. Get the meta gem that offers the 300+ spirit and 3% crit or w/e. Still having issues? Beat the holy sh*t out of that monster with your mace. 2400 mana per hit (if it procs) is nice in emergency situations :P plan your Divine plea according to your situation also. If you still have issues, choose selfless healer for those 105% reduced mana/ increase healing instant flash of heals are nice too :P VERY nice. IF you still have problems.. then your tank/group just sucks and needs to gtfo fire.