Jewelcrafting Trinkets?

Professions
Sorry if this has been talked about, but does MoP not have craftable jewelcrafting trinkets?
None that I have seen, but I haven't leveled a JC yet...little disappointing, but so were the socket-less trinkets of Cata. Jewelcrafters just needed an empty trinket like the engineers got.
I haven't had a pattern for a trinket drop. I have gotten meta patterns and one pet pattern but that's it. Thinking it is probably like crafted pvp rings and neck and just didn't get implemented.

I really miss the wrath and cata ways of acquiring patterns. I know I shouldn't complain since I manage to get the int, strength and agility cut all on the first day. Just now I can't discover the other cuts I want to use, like int/spirit, int/mastery and int/haste. I really hate this discovery system.
i love it, cause i'm too lazy to do the jc daily every day. plus you get an instant new cut each day and some gems refunded, as opposed to having to do 3 days of dailies per cut

i haven't seen any trinkets though :( kinda miss my op jc tanking trinkets while getting pre-raid ready
i love it, cause i'm too lazy to do the jc daily every day. plus you get an instant new cut each day and some gems refunded, as opposed to having to do 3 days of dailies per cut

i haven't seen any trinkets though :( kinda miss my op jc tanking trinkets while getting pre-raid ready

Two month necro, though I two miss the JC trinkets. However, with the Cata varients missing sockets, there really wasn't much point to the trinkets anymore.

qft
So you buy the engineering one, poor guys need to make a little money while it lasts
Jewel crafting has been a great money maker for a long time. Finally after all of these years engineers can make money
Jewelcrafters make gems rings necklaces. Engineers make trinkets and guns
That is how it is.