How do you get challenge mode armor?

General Discussion
So how do you get the challenge mode armor?? DO you get tokens or do you have to get gold orrrrrrr is silver and broze give you a token etc?

Also when talking about gear stat normalization does this mean that everyone runs it with the same gear even trinkets?
Get Gold in every Challenge Mode. An entire set will be mailed to you.

And stat normalization means that the stats on your gear are scaled down to a certain level so you can't outgear and faceroll it.
Gear stat normalization means you're still wearing the same gear you have, but it's adjusted to all be the same ilvl. This means all the stats on the gear will scale down to that new ilvl.
I thought i saw a vendor that had the vanity armor for sale to be bought with a token...could be wrong
10/05/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Gorkag
Get Gold in every Challenge Mode. An entire set will be mailed to you.

Really? And just gold. No sets for the other levels?
10/05/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Rashend
Really? And just gold. No sets for the other levels?

Noooooope.

Silver has some mounts though.

10/05/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Dvsone
I thought i saw a vendor that had the vanity armor for sale to be bought with a token...could be wrong

I think that's where you can pick it up, with a token.
Noooooope.

Silver has some mounts though.

Ooch. That's gonna be interesting...
The gear isn't mailed to you.

You buy it from the guy that gives the daily challenge mode quest
Where is the guy located with the challenge mode daily?
Necro!

01/21/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Mattez

Bottom tier of the Shrine. Called "Challenger" something. Has a big blue arrow above his head, can't miss him.
Necro!

Bottom tier of the Shrine. Called "Challenger" something. Has a big blue arrow above his head, can't miss him.

Necro, or maybe just someone who actually did a search for an existing thread on a topic rather than automatically making a new thread.