Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 102 103 104 151 Next
I just wanna start my raid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cQGsiZB2iF4

wow pickup lines
I generally try to assume that Blizzard knows what they are doing... but now I'm starting to wonder what possessed them to do this on a weekend morning/afternoon...
dang it. i was logged in but decided to log off for a second. . . . wish i knew
day off? no work? nothing to do? guilt free hours of playing WoW??? not if blizz has anything to do with it.....
Refund? Nah me no want refund...

Just get my Boss to give me a day off to play like say Monday or Wednesday.

That would be great :)
come on, i still have more dailys then pages in this thread to do.
Blizzard has been the only company I've ever seen that gives an ETA for an update on an update.
I don't want to hop on the bandwagon of hate like most people seem to do when one thing goes wrong, but there is a legitimate complaint to be had. I just recently purchased the expansion and the only real time I get to play WoW anymore between work and friends is on Sunday mornings. Why would the maintenance team do a rolling restart on a Sunday? It makes no sense to me.
This is what youtube's for.. fixing bordom.
well is this going to take the rest of the day
C'mon guys!!? Reset the damn server and lets get this game going? Why Why Why do this on a Sunday????? Couldn't wait till Tuesday morning as usual? I want a refund for my lost time! Are you going to give an update soon??? It's been over two hours now!!
10/07/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Spazl
i suggest a 10 million man raid on Blizz HQ bet that will help ;)
LOL
12:17 p.m. PDT - We are continuing to work to resolve the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log in to the game. We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide an additional update at approximately 1:15 p.m. PDT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:15 p.m. PDT- We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

thank you for giving us updates, we understand you are not omnipresent. Keep the info coming.
Am I a "some player"??? LOL
Well been drinking since server went down, am i even going to be able to see straight enough when it finally is back up?! BLIZZARD YOU ARE MY DISEASE!
kids these days...
bahhhh blahhh blahhh I wanna PLAY!!! ;P