Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 146 147 148 151 Next
Wow, seeing that level one kick butt in SW was something. When will they have a level one do the same in Org. ?
bump
I have only Sat. & Sundays to play wow for the most part, have to work all week. Im sure this restart could have been done on Monday or Tuesday. Lame to do it in the middle of a Sunday, then have a crash.

Nobody cares when you play. It had to be done. Deal with it. Go out and socialize.

Blizz didn't do this just to mess with everyone. It is necessary.
How many pages before it's fixed???? 312
10/07/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Sinlana
The Sad part of this is, as old players come back for a new Xpac they run into this Cr@p again, Fail restarts, bad maintenance issues, delay after delay, then while some of them sit in front of the comp waiting they remember why they left in the first place.
Don't blame Blizz for this, blame the #($*&#*($&#*( $& hackers who have to be such fun suckers that they suck the fun out of everything they touch.

Thanks (#$*&#*($&#*($&#!!!

Thanks for taking fun out of everything us regular people like to do.

It's not good enough that you do it 'to have fun, just to see if you can do it, that won't do harm to anything'. No, you have to constantly take it to another level.

I'm sick and tired of it, been dealing with you jacka$$es since 1995, enough is enough!!11!
Thats nuts
Ok Blizz,

I love you. We have such a great connection, the hours we've spent, the things we've done.
But this has to stop, it's not you.. No, it is you. You abuse my love, and manipulate my emotions.
I hate you, go die.

I used to feel like I had a connection with Blizz, too. But today I can't connect at all =/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk
Hurry up
Honestly I think the forums are more fun then the dailys today
checkpoint hackers
IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET
10/07/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Whoufinnatry
I SPENT MY RENT MONEY TO GET THIS XPAC AND I CANT EVEN PLAY I HAVE NO WOW AND SOON NO HOME :(

THATS PATHETIC
Video on how to get past the connection screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Works everytime...

i fell for it
C'mon sandstorm in Tanaris!!!
No that tells us that at 115pm they are going to tell us they are still working on it and will update again at 215pm
Here's another comment to throw on the burn pile. Our rage makes god self-poop with laughter.