Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 Next
theres was an update :0 wait some more
OMG nuthin still come on my 1 day to get !@#$ done in game is bein wasted
10/07/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Cryptstalker
I blame riko for this!

I can't believe they killed Oppie ... BULL !!!!!
12:17 p.m. PDT - We are continuing to work to resolve the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log in to the game. We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide an additional update at approximately 1:15 p.m. PDT. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------11:15 p.m. PDT- We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.
im done with this today.. i got better things today... who cares about wow... im mad
aint nobody got time fo dat
within the hour my !@#!
Oh? Phr33 l00tz and monies as an apology? Why thank you!
Glad to see you guys couldn't fix this issue the first two times it happened since the release of MoP. Every time you guys decide to do a server restart hotfix you screw it up somehow and jack up the login servers.
Well, back to Warcraft 3 for me :p Though why would a restart like this be needed through busy hours over a weekend? Couldnt they just implement it on Maintenance day (only 2 days away)

I dunno, whatever
...well, guess i better go see how this famous "Outside" is like.
blizz you are a lovely company with great customer support keep it up
You people need to quit outsourcing.
Yeah Blizz, you guys should be doing these restarts, late at night during the week...seriously.
Everyone calm the ook down. The blizzard employees are probably pulling their hair out trying to fix it. The world won't end because you can't play for 2 hours. Restarting servers is a necessary thing, with the new expansion out servers have been overloaded. They have to clear the ram/cache and stuff every once in a while unless you wan't ridiculous server lag.
DAMN YOU BLIZZ, YOU TAKE AWAY THE ONE THING THAT MAKES MY LIFE HAVE A PURPOSE ON A SUNDAY -_-
ok Blizzard is hiriing !!!
[uncensored babbling rant about servers, admins and free game time] WTF QQ [end uncensored babbling rant about servers, admins and free game time]