Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 92 93 94 151 Next
10/07/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Archetypal
Meow.

Yes? :3
10/07/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Larasonna
AN HOUR?????"??? During peak times?????? You better rephrase that.

No no no. An hour until they tell us it'll be an hour to fix.
k its almost been an hour whats the deal
nice
10/07/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Goldîlocks
I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!I NEED TO PLAY TOO IM IM A BIG BAD LV 30 THAT NEEDS TO HIT LV 90!!!!!!!!
c'mon, 100 pages!!!
10/07/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Wâsabi
Dude im Canadian the only thing i do is watch hockey drink beer and play WoW, now that rwo of them arent possible i guess im gonna get drunk a sunday afternoon, thank you blizzzard

I agree
I see people saying "thank god football is on or you would be screwed Blizz" and I'm like...BEARS DON'T PLAY TO 4!...Bears4Life!
Some more great thinking on Blizz's part. Why do a rolling restart on a Sunday morning/afternoon when there are actully people playing, why not wait till monday early morning to do it when there are 6 people on farming gold for thier website sales. Thanks again blizz
It's been two damn hours now!!! what is going on??? When can i log in already and play with my friends???
I spent Wife DKP for this 2-3 hours off. My kids are AFK, and coming back soon. This sucks. I planned my Sunday Afternoon break. I negotiated IRL to be a Guild Leader/Healer/AH Tycoon for 3 hours....now it's Back to being a Dad, Husband, Boss provider without getting my loot...yet I spent DKP.
EVERYTIME I CLICK NEXT PAGE A NEW PAGE POPS UP HAHAHAHAA
i've already got my 2nd 90 :D
10/07/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Výneshan
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms

wow all those dead bodies look awesome on the ground
wow issues happen when you have a game that everyone likes. so cut them some slack.
rawr......must.....reach...... 100
O MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 1001 NOITES DE AMOR COM VOCÊ !!!
Somebody better start posting some blues, or I am not going to be a happy camper.

(-.-)
l
l
10/07/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Obsessionx
Blizzard hired the NFL backup refs to manage their network. Thanks blizzzaarddd

haha
Fiapo
YOU HAD ONE JOB!