Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 93 94 95 151 Next
Hot pockets!
MO MONEY, MO PROBLEMS, Eh Blizz???

Sorry, had to say it.....

Hi guys, as I sit here and talk about how you should all go out and do stuff, I myself am not taking my own advice. Instead I sit here on the forums and tell others how they should get out.

Because I am watching the Ravens/Chiefs game. It's called multi-tasking. :P
You have quite literally ONE MINUTE to provide an update!

60 seconds!

OMG

i'm UPSET
LOL this thread is pretty the best ever...........said no one ever!!!!!!!!!!
Additional generic forum post!
1 minute and then i start charging you guys for my time.
I AM VERY UPSET
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME BLIZZARD?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ON THE WEEKEND?!
Where, Serthaen, has Blizzard posted any information about hackers roaming around? Bliz has been trying to hide the issue from all, and therefore all have the right to be upset ... or have you forgotten that this is a SERVICE we pay real $$ for?

Imagine your cable/Sat tv service provider going offline for hours right in the middle of your fave sporting event. The timing if events aside, if Blizzard had been forthright about the issue at hand, there wouldn't be such an uprising of anger.
Oh well, I have two episodes of Doctor Who to catch up on *sigh*
It's been an hour where is our update.

ALSO WTB GM privileges on the mobile APP so I can control members causing trouble in-game while I am.. oh wait.. UNABLE TO CONNECT
They f%$#ed up, will they ever give us a break? No... I know other mmos give you rewards of some sort screwing crap up, will blizzard?... No... but did they make a mistake? Better yet, will they admit anything? NOOOOOO
this is just a ploy to get us to turn Diablo 3 back on....
Just gonna leave this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
We gunna ook-ook all night.
so.......... still waiting on an update . ohh well