Connection Issues [10/7/2012]

Customer Support
1 2 3 76 Next
1:17 p.m. PDT- Thank you for your patience. The log in issues are being slowly resolved and players are able to log in once more. We will provide updates should any additional issues occur.

--

12:17 p.m. PDT - We are continuing to work to resolve the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log in to the game. We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide an additional update at approximately 1:15 p.m. PDT.

-----

We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

Thank you!
Thanks for the update. will check in later
Thanks for letting us know!
Been trying to connect for an hour now.
Finally someone decided to pay their custumers some attention.
finally...
Ahh. Thank you for the update, was wondering why it was taking quite a bit.
We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

Thank you!
I have no authentication server and cant log in, stuck at log in connection. Hope information is helpful
Awe, finally and update,I thought it was my computer, lol

Guess a few turkeys wondered into the sever wheels...
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Maybe now people will stop making a hundred threads a minute on this. Probably not tho. Thanks for the update.
"Featured"? New.
10/07/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Killsshot
I have no authentication server and cant log in, stuck at log in connection. Hope information is helpful

Lol
Took long enough, baby woke up from his nap already. No playing for me today I guess. :| I'll go play with some legos now >.<
Has *ANYONE* gotten through?
:(
at least we got update
my friends wife got through, but he did not and hes sitting next to her
ARRRRRR, just started reinstalling when I saw this. I wish I wasn't so impratiant