Questing as a Resto druid

Druid
Is it better to quest as kitty resto not kitty feral? I'm pulling more dps in resto than i was in feral and i feel like i have a back up plan if something fails right now.
If you are resto i would suggest questing as boomkin, because the gear would scale with resto gear.
10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Dawnfaller
Is it better to quest as kitty resto not kitty feral? I'm pulling more dps in resto than i was in feral and i feel like i have a back up plan if something fails right now.

Yep boom because you don't have to worry about switching gear and things will die much much much faster than resto.
well, i was wondering because i've been able to out dps tanks at my level when i go kitty (you know when the tank's able to survive) and i was wondering if it was faster than going straight feral?
Don't go straight feral, if you want an off spec make it boomkin. As stated you wouldn't really have to change gear just to quest. However, if you don't want to change at all, then you could go kitty and just mangle till your eyes bleed. That's how I handle most rares. 15 min fights! FTW!
I leveled from 1-85 as resto and it took a long time.