WHO IS THE BEST WARRIOR PLAYER(PVP)?

Warrior
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Not only is Reckful really good, he's really smart, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUcIRjsg1Q

Problem he's obviously a FotM player. And a damned good one. Just my two cents.
First off, necroed from last year.

Second,

Not only is Reckful really good, he's really smart, too.

Problem he's obviously a FotM player. And a damned good one. Just my two cents.

He's a terrible spriest and DK. His first toon was a warrior and that's why he was able to pick it up so quickly.
Swifty.

He's solely responsible for the one shot macro that has carried every warrior to gladiator this season.

You weren't on Darkspear during Vanilla I take it.

I remember Swifty's first macro and other tricks. They were from other players who didn't have well publicized videos.

He was near the top amongst Darkspear Warriors but there were better even back then.
because

Dahis
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=112573&stream=&h=0ee0f7c66eaa0eab385484563ccdc152#mirrors

also klinda is pretty awesome
The "best" Warrior in all of WoW, is likely some dude who doesn't even stream. Only people who know about him/her are people on their server, and people who've ran into him/her in BGs/Arenas and was like "Omg! Who/what the !@#$ was that!?
Kind of like how certain showoffs in martial arts, who got a %^-*ton of fame, would've gotten their asses beat by some nameless Shaolin Monk, or Ip Man (who went about his business pretty humbly).
Hoodrych, Laintime, Gforce, - Fav warriors of all time, All legends. I find that Laintime and Gforce have similar playstyles but so damn unique, back in the days.. but those 3 are my all time favs
Golrath was a complete monster. Wish he still played
Hoodrych, Golrath, Landsoul in pve and Mystic because of

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=230175
Tips are not useful at all. in the end, you'll find yourself in a maze. just build your own spec and stats. I'm sure we'll all find something useful that we use.
Hmm, I'm sure Clicking a couple of mouse/keyboard button isn't a skill... That's easy anough for all of us to do it. So stop asking tips, and play yourselves.
H$
Gforce
I can believe no one said much about Dontain aka Gearbreaker he was a fury beast back in the day, he had some great fury vids back in early wrath and early cataclysm, lately he has gone onto guildwars 2 and makes vids n vlogs of somesort for machinima or arenanet or something.
i should make some media.
I can believe no one said much about Dontain aka Gearbreaker he was a fury beast back in the day, he had some great fury vids back in early wrath and early cataclysm, lately he has gone onto guildwars 2 and makes vids n vlogs of somesort for machinima or arenanet or something.

Gearbreaker blows, his vids are entertaining and he's funny as hell but, he's not someone to try to imitate.
i saw a lot of warriors. better than baj and swifty. swifty and baj got tons of healers that's why u ppl thing there good. and if u wana be good warrior as one of u guys said just read ur role and know ur enemy class I bet ull be great warrior
They actually said Heroic Strike is better than Slam? That must be some sort of deceipt to help them accel to the top. My warrior doesn't even have Heroic Strike on his bar anymore. It does !@#$ damage and uses up too much rage that I can never have enough of. And if they hadn't buffed Slam, it would stayed the way of the dodo as well.
Holy necro.
Skillywilly?
lifetime over 6 hundred 30 HK's