[A] Seven Sages (4/6) Recruiting

Sargeras
Seven Sages was founded in TBC by a drunk Cuban that lives in Texas and was a success from the start. Flash forward a few years-- times are tough, very few people are playing, and progression is limited. With our founder in jail, and key raiders not playing the future is bleak. Raiding stopped, we were dead and gone. Pokemon Black + White went as far as to name a team in our honor. The dream was over... or was it? Inspired by the homage paid to us by Nintendo, we soldiered on. Filling our ranks and pushing through content like a foot through a pant leg.

We're currently recruiting a 10% melee haste buff (dk, hunter, enh shaman, rogue.)

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm-11:30pm (occasionally midnight.)

Applicants should not be easily offended and should be able to take constructive criticism without thinking it's a personal attack on you. We pride ourselves on keeping a fun atmosphere while raiding, but still take raiding seriously. You should know your class and spec, and watch fights we get to them.

Apply at seven-sages.wowstead.com, send Danaripride in game mail, or whisper me.
Ambitious herbalists are welcome.
It's actually pronounced "dana rip ride" if you talk to him in vent or mumble.
10/08/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Daryth
It's actually pronounced "dana rip ride" if you talk to him in vent or mumble.

I haven't had the pleasure of being blessed by the voice of Dana rip ride.
I thought it was Danari Pride... so I googled it cause I was curious and found nothing.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME
Caribou Lou IMO.
I thought it was Danari Pride... so I googled it cause I was curious and found nothing.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME

It's an inside joke. Don't worry about it.
I feel like a name change could be in my future.
10/10/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Danaripride
I feel like a name change could be in my future.

I will sell you Mushroom.
Up for also wanting a warlock.
You warlocks and hunters know you're interested.
10/12/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Danaripride
You warlocks and hunters know you're interested.

o.O! It's my time to shine.
Hunter? Enh shaman?
Still fishing for a hunter.
Pick me, Pick me!
10/14/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Cambo
Pick me, Pick me!

I remember youuu